IN#21 dedicating Quran to dead

QUESTION-

I have heard people say that if we give Qur'an to people in the name of grandfathers or grandmothers or sisters or brothers or parents with the intention that the sawab should reach them, is it true about it?, if yes then can you provide me a hadith related to this?

🔹ANSWER-

One of the things that can benefit the deceased is giving charity on his behalf. 

💠 With regard to charity, it was narrated in al-Saheehayn from 'Aa'ishah that a man said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "My mother died suddenly and she did not leave a will, but I think that if she could have spoken she would have given in charity. Will she have a reward if I give in charity on her behalf?"

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Yes."

➖ Narrated by al- Bukhaari, no. 1388; Muslim, no. 1004.

💠And it was narrated by al-Bukhaari from Sa'd ibn 'Ubaadah that his mother died when he was absent, and he said: "O Messenger of Allaah, my mother has died when I was absent. Will it benefit her if I give in charity on her behalf?" He said: "Yes." He said: "I ask you to bear witness that my garden that bears fruit is given in charity on her behalf." ➖Narrated by al- Bukhaari, 2756.

🔶With regard to what you mentioned in the question. I haven't read any such Hadith.

🌹Allahu 'Alam