💀 Trouble 💀

(A/n: Wanna know a fact? I got this title while I'm listening to Taylor Swift's I knew you were trouble cover by Madilyn Bailey. So Enjoy!)

Damian closed the door behind him, A loud bang followed and echoed through the mansion.

He had gotten another fight. With who? His Father of course. Why? He was this close to kill another burglar.

'Killing is never an answer' 'The police will take care of them' His Father's words ring to his head. He let out a snarl before taking a shower.

As he came down to the kitchen. He was greeted by two pair of blue orbs, he let out a scowl as he saw Drake, Grayson and Barbara eating and commenting at each other.

"Heard you got in trouble again" Dick muffled while eating his beef steak.

"Why do you care Grayson?" He scowled.

"Because Your my little brother Little D and You have me, Tim and Babs to talk to"

"Like I would talk to a circus freak and peasants like you" He snarled before grabbing a bottle of water and stomp up to his room.

"Well that went well" Tim grumbled.

"Tough personality. How can you even wake him up at morning" Barbara whispered.

'Like I would talk' Dick thought before he "Aha!" He stood causing Tim to choke his water and glare at Dick.

"I have an idea" He said and Barbara cocked a brow at him.

"If it's involving eating the coffee ingredients and drink hot water then count me out" She raise both of her hands in surrender and Dick made a face at her.

"No that's not it. It's Damian"

"What about Damian?"

"All he need is a friend. Someone who understand him and a great fighter" Dick nod at the last part.

"You mean give Damian a Guard? Dick, I don't think he could last long for Damian. He might end up beheaded or torn to shreds" Tim argued.

Dick smirked "Who says I'm getting a Guy?" Barbara and Tim looked at each other before staring at Dick.

"But first we gotta tell Bruce about it" Barbara said as Dick chew on his meal.

...

"I don't know Dick"

"Oh come on Bruce. He needs a friend and He doesn't like talking to us" Dick insisted.

Bruce sigh, he stared at Jason's Robin suit that is behind the Storage glass. He lost another partner, another son and he didn't want to lose Damian too.

Afraid that He might side to his Mother or killed by the hands of his own Grandfather. That's why sometimes he go patrol on his own or call Nightwing.

"Alright. I'll tell Damian about this tomorrow"

"Yes!" Dick cheered before grabbing Barbara and go to God knows where.

...

"Y/n that's the 24th guy this month. When are you going to start acting mature?" Your father, Oliver Queen sigh as he saw you on the couch watching Star wars.

"When are you going to quit setting me up on engagements?" You asked back as Koko, Your Female Transylvanian hound lay beside you.

"Touché" A sound of Doorbell ringing made Koko growl. You ruffled her head as Your dad went to open the door.

You grabbed a fist full of popcorn and ate it while watching. "Sweetheart, You have visitors" Your Dad said with a smile. Soon you saw Dick and Barbara with a grin plastered on their faces.

"Dickie! Babbie! So great to see you two" You jump out of the couch and pull Barbara and Dick for a hug.

"Good to see you too Y/n" Dick chuckled.

"Look at you! Growing and... Tall!" Barbara exclaimed making you smile.

"Not bad yourself too Babs.. So, What brings you here?" You asked as you resume to eat popcorns.

"We need your help... I'm gonna go talk to Oliver while Babs explain everything"

...

"Wait. So there's Bruce's son, Daemon Right?" "Damian" "And he had issues" "Daddy And Friend Issues" Barbara corrected.

"And you needed me to be his friend and Bodyguard in one time?" You raised a brow at her and she nod.

"Wait. Why me? Can't it be Artemis or Cassie or Kara? I don't know that... Daemon" 

"It's Damian Y/n and don't worry. With your beauty, he might shut up and listen"

"Haha Babs"