Okay not Okay

Bad Idea

Terrible Idea

Horrible Plan

Idiot..

You repeat those words on your head as you found yourself tied on a chair, metal chains wrapped around you like a billion dollar chest and your katana laid on the ground, far from you and you took the time looking around.

It was an old warehouse and from the looks of it, the place look like a butcher shop. Knives and hooks scattered everywhere, rusty tables, pipes and doors, some windows are missing, crack or smashed.

More than two light bulbs is the only thing that made you see the place, plus the moonlight.

"How I really love full moons, so round and shinny and white. I kinda want to paint it with red, but I don't have the money to paint it, so why use blood? Right Kid?" Joker asked, coming out of the shadows while looking up to the moon, holding a shovel on his right hand.

Harley appeared on your right, giggling as she untied the chains that kept you on the chair, yanking your arm up making stand, chains still tied on your wrist.

"Move 'ya sidekick" She snapped, holding the other end of the chain firmly as she gestured you to follow the maniac clown to the back.

"Where are we even going? I have a night shift in an hour and I don't want get in trouble with my Boss, He has anger issues and patience issues" You joked and managed to smile but it dropped when you saw Joker's thugs burying his victims.

You found his thugs civilians, with a painted chesire cat smile on their mouth, laughing and giggling all the time as they shovelled soil, stopping as they giggled then continue to their work.

There's a bus driver, police, teachers and many more from Joker's past victims.

"Wow. You been busy" You started while peeking down to the large hole and saw a corpse.

Joker moan a satisfying noise, "I like you kid, you got a good taste" He said as he press a knife blade on your cheek.

"Yeah. I have no idea I got this type too" Nodding, you made a cheeky smile.

"And I'll be off then, Thanks for showing your very amazing work!" Harley jerk the chains as you were about to escape, you stumbled backwards and let out a groan.

Joker laughed as he walked up to you, his shadow towering your sitting figure. "Not so fast, Girly. You aren't going to miss the biggest show ever! You're even the VIP Guest!" He laughed and took the chain out of Harley's grip and pulled you harshly, a yelp escaped your lips from the pain on your neck.

The collar wasn't helping though.

Joker pulled you on a uphill view and trust me, the view is not liking at all. It was a pool of walking corpse with devious smiles like Joker use on his victims.

"Let me guess, you're going to march these zombies on Gotham?" You asked, going to the point.

"That's right Kiddo! The Zombies will parade on Gotham, eating and killing those people then I'll push this button when all is gone! That will leave me to take over Gotham City" Joker smiled... Well, he always smile to be in fact.

"But Batman and Robin will be in your way. Did you just forgot that or?"

"Nah! I always save the best for them!" Joker laughed again as a humane roar echoed from the pool. Your eyes widened as you saw large zombies that is as size as an elephant, eyes so white as a light bulb, clothes ripped and saliva dripping from their mouth. All of the large zombies are male, which is bad because look at those muscles. They might stop a wrecking ball only with their pinky and you noticed that they are so... Wild like a angry bull.

Boy, this will be a long night