Humour

{May I prepare the oven for you Renesmae?} FIN asked as you put your phone down just, your Dad called you how have you been.

"Nah. I'm fine. I can cook FIN. I'll just call you if needed"

Preparing fried chicken for your dinner. Your phone vibrated and picked it up.

An unknown number was calling so you press the green color icon and press it against your ear.

"Uh Hello?"

'Is this Y/n Queen?' The voice was deep and kinda attractive yet familiar to be in fact.

'Yes this is Y/n. Who's asking?'

'It's Damian. If you wonder how I got your phone number, kill Drake.. Hey!..Shut up Drake.. Anyways, Father told me to tell you to get here in ten' With that, He hang up. You shrug and resume what you been doing.

®•β|n

"Your late"

"Dude I'm only late five seconds"

"Still counted late Queen"

"Don't call me that"

"What? Queen? I can call you what name I want. Besides, you are my bodyguard"

"Shortie" His smirk drop down as the word escaped your lips.

To be honest, You are only three inches taller than him. "I am not short. It's just my genes, soon You'll see whose taller"

"Uh still you"

On the background, Dick and Tim were clutching to their stomach to prevent them from laughing. They been watching you and Damian from the beginning.

"I see that your bonding is going very well" Bruce said as he appeared on the background.

"She is an annoying brat Father. Can't you find someone else?" He asked. You glared at him and cross your arms.

"Look whose talking"

"Not asking for your opinion"

"Am I talking to you?"

"Clearly yourself"

"He's a pain in the arse.. Just like Tim said"

"See Father? She is annoying" He glared at you but you keep a blank face.

You scoff and grabbed Barbara to the kitchen. "What have you got me into? I can't protect this guy! He is irritating, selfish and unsocial to people. What is he? Raised by demons?" You asked as you let her arm go.

"Well... Yeah" You look at her if she is telling the truth.

"What do you mean?"

"Damian... Damian is raised by her Mother in a... Ruthless and strict way. Trained him on the age of 3 or 4 and she never showed a mother's love to him. Dangerous assassins are mostly the population of his birthplace" What kind of mother does that?

"Gee. If that's my mom I would runaway from her" She nods to your comment. Good thing Oliver is there for you, might be hard for Damian to felt loved by his parent

"And then we thought, You are too stubborn for anyone--"

"Wow. Thanks" Your note for sarcasm as you cut her off. She gave you a 😏 face before resuming.

"--Shush anyways and you have the awesome power fit enough to give protection to him" She pats your shoulder before pushing you first back to the living room.