Chapter 3

Two days later I decided to finally go back to the coffee shop after a long needed break from that beautiful god damn face.

But what the hell was I going to do this time in order to make him actually in love with me? I tried to think of a million different things I could do to make him fall in love for me while I was brushing my teeth, taking a shower and getting dressed.

Almost every second of my morning was spent just thinking about.. Him. Why did I like him so god damn much? Was it his hair..? Was it his beautiful smiled? Was it his build? God...Fucking dammit.

I slipped on a nice outfit, not realizing that I subconsciously I was totally trying to impress the fuck out of him. But how the hell could i even do that? He's a beautiful guy that works at a coffee shop, and I'm a college student that isn't even close to paying off my loans. He's probably able to just skip paying them off since he's so stunning.

When I got my bag I rushed out the door, scoffing and shaking my head every time I thought about him. Almost everything made me think about him.

The way he smiled was just.. so perfect; and the fact that he smiled at me with his own intention of doing so...? Fuck..

I turned the key and started to the car, slamming the door and nearly slamming my foot in it.

This time I turned on the radio, only to turn it off after I recognized the song. Of course it was a fucking love song.

When I arrived I parked, noticing that there were almost no cars. I looked into the mirror and frowned when I realized I had forgotten to put my hair up. "Great, Now I look fucking disgusting and lazy." I mumbled, dragging my sleeves down to check for a hair tie; which of course, I didn't have.

Who cares, it's not like he'll be focusing on how I even look anyways. He's got other things to worry about like making coffee, and looking fucking gorgeous.

I walked into the same old place, going to the counter. There wasn't a line today which I smiled at but when I saw him smiling back at me, my smile turned into a nervous one realll quick.

"What would you like today sir?" He asked me, keeping eye contact with me.

"Erm... how about just an iced coffee, I'll add the sugar." I smiled, scattering for my wallet.

"Alright, will that be it sir?" He kept smiling, looking at me as I got the money out. God dammit my hands were shaking.

"Y-Yeah yeah that'll be all." I tried to smile back, but it probably looked terrible.

"Alright, that'll be $3.75 please."

I handed him a five, tapping my fingers on the counter. When he insisted on handing me my change and shook my head.

"Keep the change." I smiled, receiving a worried but thankful look from him.

"Are you sure? You really don't have to." He chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sure." I smiled awkwardly, trying to be nice.

"Thank you sir, it really means a lot. Even if it's only a dollar and 25 cents." He snickers, smiling wide at me. I chuckled back, biting the inside of my mouth when he started to make the coffee for me.

Was it obvious that I was trying too hard..?  Was it obvious that I was madly in love with him? Oh god.. I hope not.

By the time I was overthinking everything, he had given me the coffee and smirked.

"Enjoy!" He said, leaving me to say thank you and then walking to the usual table I always sat at.

When I sat down, I got my laptop out and took a sip from the drink, only to find a piece of paper taped to the cup. When I looked at it... it had a number on it.

249-760-7522

"Oh god..." I mumbled out, my face burning up. When I looked at him, he was on his phone, whistling and smiling.

-------------
IM SORR Y I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG GUYS!!! I totally forgot about my wattpad!!! I'm going to try and update more! I'm so glad at how popular this story has gotten, thank you!

((I would appreciate it if you followed my art account on Instagram! It's @historvert !))