Chapter 4

I left that coffee shop SO damn quick after that. Sure I was excited, but I didn't want him seeing me flustered as I wearily typed his number into my phone.

When I got to my car I slammed the door shut as loud as possible. My mind was racing as I went to open up my texts, clicking the add button and typing his number in.

There was a cycle of me typing things, and un-typing before I finally just sent 'yo, I'm the guy who comes in everyday..'

Jesus Christ was I awkward.

But soon enough the thought bubble had sprung up from his side, and he sent me a text.

"You mean the flustered cutie that just rushed out of the coffee shop?"

I covered my mouth, laughing and blushing the most I ever had in my life. This couldn't be real... he doesn't seriously think that a guy who wears a messy bun and the same hoodie almost everyday is attractive right??

"YEP.. that's me"  I sent back, twiddling my thumbs over the keyboard.

"What's your name?" He sent almost immediately.

"Alexander, yours is Thomas right?" I sent back, biting my lip ever so slightly and putting my phone down. I really needed a break from this or I was going to get wayyy too flustered over him.

"Yep! Thomas is the name. Would you maybe wanna go on a date? I'm free this Friday if that's good with you."

GOD, he was so forward. Of course with my luck he was going to be. But in all honesty.. this was a good thing considering I would have never had the courage to ask him out on a date.

"Sure! What times good for you?"
I didn't even check to see if I was busy that day, it didn't matter. All I wanted to think about was him; yet I had barely EVER talked to him.

"4:00 PM, why not at this Coffee shop? ;)"

DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST SEND A WINKY FACE. I clutched my face and held a scream in, typing in a "perfect!" Before slamming my phone in the cup holder beside me and driving off.

---------------------
I LIKE?? NEVER UPDATE?? JEEZ GUYS IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT BUT IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE MORE AND I MIGHT EVEN DO A NEW FANFIC ... thanks for sticking around I love you all!!! 💜

((Follow my art account on Instagram @historvert !!))