Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't had the time with school and everything in the way. I'm also really lazy... Anyways keep voting and following me and things like that so here is chapter ___________________________________________________________________

Rain P.O.V

"Rain it's time to get ready for school." I hear a voice say. I move around feeling someone next to me. "Give me another hour." I say to one of my brothers. I hear a chuckle. It's Jonah that butt head waking me up from my beauty sleep. "Come on it's your first day of high school!" Jonah says shaking me. I shoot straight up. Oh my god I forgot! "I need to get ready." I stand up and shoot for my closet. I rummage through all the clothes my dad buys me. I'm not spoiled at all. They insisted so I take it. Either way they buy it for me and put it in my closet. Crazy I know.

I pick black skinny jeans with a gray shirt that say pretty Tomboy in white block letters on it. I really like this shirt. I brush through my light brown hair. I brush my teeth looking at them and they are white. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see all my brothers in the regular shirts and jeans. "Good morning daddy." I say kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning baby girl, do you want some French toast?" "Sure why not." I tell him. He smiles and nods. "Where's our kisses?" Blake ask with his arms in the air. "I think they left out the door that way." I smile pointing to the front door. "What ever." He says rolling his eyes playfully. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Blake." I smile at him. I do that to the rest if my brothers since they also wanted a kiss from the one and only.

Our breakfast was done so we ate really quickly to get to school. I don't think any body knows that they have a little sister considering they never say anything about me at school. Well now they are. "Let's go." I say to Nathan, josh, Eric, and Jonah since they are the only ones in high school. I'm riding with josh and Eric. Jonah and Nathan are riding together.

5 minutes later.

We park in the parking lot and I see older people filling the high school. Might I add that it is HUGE! I still have to pick up my schedule, great. "Eric can you come with me to get my schedule." I ask him before getting out of the nice car. "Yeah of course" he smiles. My brothers get out first and I see a whole lot of people looking at them. Of course they are the hottest, most popular boys at the high school. Mostly the girls are looking though. I get out of the car and alleges are on me. Noooo! I grab Eric's hand and we start to walk tot the front of the school. I keep my eyes on the ground the whole time. Then I see other feet that aren't my brothers. I look up and see other popular boys. Great! The rest of my brothers get hear and they are all standing around. Totally just not mention me.

"So who's the hot chick Eric?" One of there friends say. He also called me hot. Interesting. I look up and see all of them looking at me. I hide behind Eric a little bit. "Shut up dude this is our little sister." Nathan says smacking him on the back of the head. I look around and I hear a lot of whisper from other sluts. "Eric." I whisper looking up at him. He looks down and looks at me. I grab his neck to pull him down so I can whisper in his ear. "I need to get my schedule." I remind him.

He gives me the ohhh-yeah-look. "I'll take her." Jonah says grabbing my hand. We start to walk in the school. Of course Jonah doesn't hang out with those boys but other friends he told me about. He has this one friend named Noah who's been friends with him for the longest time and he's like another brother to me. He's awesome. He has black shaggy hair with bright blue eyes. He's very handsome but I can't like hi. Like that because he is like my older brother. I haven't seen him all summer. "Do I get to see Noah today Jonah?" I ask him. "Yeah after we get your schedule." He tells me. " ok." We get to the office and see a middle age looking woman.

5 minutes later after getting her schedule.

Then I see a group of boys around Jonah's age. They all look like 'bad boys'. Then I see the face I haven't seen all summer. I let go of Jonah's hand and run to Noah. "Noah!" I scream. I jump into his arms and hug him. My arms are around his neck and I'm on my tip toes since I'm shorter then him. He has his arms around my waist. "Hey Rain I haven't seen you in forever." He says to me. "I know I missed you." We pull away. He kisses me on the cheek and smiles. I look back to Jonah and he's doing the man hand shake thingy with the other boys. Some of them are eyeing me up and down. ewwww!

I walk back to Jonah and grab his hand standing beside him. "So who's this lucky good looking girl." Aiden says. He's one of those jocks and I know him because Jonah tells me a lot about him. Jonah knows I don't like him. Aiden doesn't even know I'm Jonah's twin sister which I find really funny. "You guys I want you to meet my twin sister she is a freshman at this school." Jonah's say smiling at me. "And no one lays a finger on her." He tells them. I hear snickers coming from them. "Noah you know her already." Jonah says to Noah. "Yes, yes I do know her." Noah says smiling. "What class do you have first?" He ask me walking towards me to look at it. I see his eyes scan the horrible paper.

"Great you have first, second, forth, and sixth with me. Which is core,math, art, P.E, and technology. "Ok walk with me then." I tell him. "Ok." He smiles. "Now I know what you will look lime when your a girl Jonah, might I say you are VERY VERY hot." Aiden says. I roll my eyes I switch my foot I was standing on. "Shut up Aiden!" Jonah says.

The bell goes off. "Time to go rain." Noah says grabbing my hand. "Bay jonah!" I call to him. "Bye!" He yells back. "Ready for your first class!" Noah ask me. "Kinda." I say to him. "You'll be fine your a smart girl. Your smarter then a lot of girl I know." He's has looking at me in the eyes. "Well that's because all of them are sluts." I smile at him. "Good point." He laughs.

We walk in and all eyes are on me and him. Here goes nothing