Twenty One

POV: Jin
I didn't want to wake him up. He looked too precious, too sweet, I didn't want to disturb him.

"Baby..." I whispered quietly in his ear, trying not to be too loud. With a quiet 'hmm?' he woke up, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

Awe, he looked so cute. Almost too cute. I really didn't think that one person could be that adorable, but Jimin definitely was.

"What's the time?" he mumbled, looking up at the sky. The sun was starting to set, and the sky was turning a bright orange, where you could perfectly see the lovely sunset.

"Must be around 6 o'clock," I assumed, looking at my watch.
I was right, it was 6:08PM.

"My auntie's going abroad for a bit, you know," Jimin suddenly said, as if he just got reminded of it.

"Oh? She is? When?"

"Tomorrow morning," he said, stretching. "I'm going to be on my own. I'm going to be so lonely," he sniffed. 

"No, baby, you won't be alone. I'll stay with you, I'll be with you," I said without thinking. I would do anything for Jimin, I was going to keep my word for it.

"What?" he said, his expression shocked. His eyes widened as he looked me straight in the eye. The eye contact was glorious.

"Yeah, I will," I reassured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then, I could hear sudden footsteps behind me.

"Did you hear that?" Jimin asked, jerking his head back.

"Yeah... What was that?"

"I.... I don't know," he paused. "I really don't know... shh,"

The footsteps were coming closer, but we still couldn't figure out where from.

"Who's there?" I yelled carelessly, tilting my head towards where the sound was coming from. "Is anyone there?"

"This... This is really weird," Jimin said, his voice shaking slightly. "I don't know what's happening. Is somebody spying on us, maybe? Maybe it's a creepy stalker!"

"No, no, no, I'll protect you, baby," I squeezed his hand tightly, not letting go.