Forty Six

POV: Jin
I didn't want to keep Jimin waiting, but I had something I wanted to do urgently before I could continue my life with him.

With the remaining change I gathered up, I went to get some paper and a pen, and I scribbled down something. I got a stamp and an envelope and sealed the letter, writing down the address before running to the nearest postbox to get it sent.

It was a letter to mum.

If I was going to get kicked out, I might as well have given her the thanks for the life she gave me before all of this drama- after this letter, I'm not going to do anything to do with her, ever again. That letter was pretty much my formal goodbye to her.

When I realised that I still had some money left in my pockets, I went to the nearest shop that sold nice jewellery. Since I actually had more money with me than I thought, I had just about enough to get Jimin a nice necklace that had a shiny little diamond with the shape of a 'J' in it. It wasn't that expensive, but that's all I could get.

Jimin would love anything.

He was probably sitting back at the hospital, wondering where I was, so I knew I had to battle with time to get there, before he got discharged that morning. Or else, I wouldn't have known where he had gone to.

Using all of the energy I had left, I dashed back to his hospital floor, clutching the necklace that I purchased before to my heart so I wouldn't drop it.

I threw open the door suddenly, only to see a calm Jimin eating. I had never seen him eat more than a little bit of bread, so I was a bit surprised.

"I was forced to eat before you came back," he munched, as I hid the necklace behind my back so he wouldn't notice. "Where did you go to? I thought you left me," he frowned, as he took another bite of his breakfast. "Also, this food isn't half bad," he swallowed, crumbs going everywhere.

"Sorry, baby," I kissed his forehead. "Let me make it up to you, okay?" I chuckled, getting the necklace out. "I went out to get something for you,"

I smiled at him, taking the necklace out of the bag, so that it was in a nice, little box with a little ribbon on top.

His eyes widened as he saw me get the necklace out, the small diamond twinkling and reflecting on his eyes.

"I know it's not much," I mumbled. "but I tried my best,"

I handed the box to him, making him open his hand up, and curling the box inside his fingers for him to open it.

He looked at the small necklace inside, an eye smile spreading across his face, and what seemed to be tears.

"It's perfect, Seokjin, thank you so much... I love you."

"I love you more than anything else in the entire world,"

I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, putting my tongue in and going around his mouth. He did the same, until we were in the middle of a hot make-out session, before he stopped and dangled the necklace in front of my face.

"Put it on for me, will you?"