Chapter 3: Her New Entertainment

9:00pm Zoldyck Estate:

"Nee-chan!" Killua greeted as he hugged his sister who entered his room.

"Hello, Kil" Ellika said as she returned the hug. She looked at her brother affectionately.

"Did you get me those special chocolates and candies like you promised?" The young boy asked as he smiled like a cat.

"Of course. I had Gotoh take them. He'll bring them here later." Ellika said as she sat down at Killua's bed. Killua proceeded to follow her and laid down placing his head on his sister's lap.

"Was your mission fun?" Killua asked as he looked up at his sister who smiled at him softly

"It was okay, I guess." She sighed as she softly combed her brother's hair with her fingers "Killua, do you want to go on an adventure?"

Killua's eye widened at his sister's words. "What do you mean Elli-nee?"

"Go out aside for missions." She smiled mischievously at him. Killua pondered about it. "Why not try and take the Hunter's Exam?" She said as he thought.

"Will that be fun, Elli-nee?" Killua asked curiously. Ellika smiled a Cheshire cat smile at him.

"It will. But are you prepared to possibly get punished?" She asked as Killua now got up leaning over her in excitement

"What kind of punishment, nee-chan?" The young adolescent boy asked her

"You know the normal punishments by Mother." She said grinning at his enthusiasm.

"Then I'm in, but how will I go there?" Killua asked as Ellika smiled more.

"Make sure that Illumi and I are out on a mission on that day. We have separate missions next week. I'll be gone for two days from now to start my infiltration, Illum-nii will follow next week. Do it then so you can escape. You can handle Mother and Milluki. Then we'll meet at Zaban City. I'll register you for the Exams there and give you money you can use." Ellika told Killua. "I took the exam three years ago. I guarantee it's going to be fun."

"I'm in!" Killua said tackling Ellika who laughed.

"Just don't get yourself killed, okay?" She said as she hugged him. "Don't forget who you are, Killua." Killua did not understand what she meant, he thought it was her reminding him the he is the Zoldyck heir. He thought nothing more of it as his sister got up from bed.

"Elli-nee?" He asked as he watched her look out the window.

"Yes, Kil?" She asked not taking her eyes off the window.

"Why are you supporting me on this?" Killua knew that his sister knew how much he was suffocated by the expectations his parents had for him. He looked at his sister who he looked up to. She would always tend to him when he got wounded from training, watching over him and Alluka when they were children. She made time for him and Alluka even with her hectic schedule. She was in demand for infiltration and information extraction missions all over the world. "Illumi will be mad at you when he finds out you assisted me in some way."

She smiled a smile full of mischief promising fun. "I'm bored. And I know you're bored. This will be a great experience for you. Besides, as long as you're with me, Illumi won't try anything."

Killua returned the smile before a knock on the door made the two revert to their aloof masks.

"Master Killua, Mistress Ellika, I am here to bring the gifts." Gotoh announced

"Come in." Ellika smiled as she saw the excitement in Killua's eyes. Gotoh entered with a big box.

"Thank you, Elli-nee!" Killua yelled as he took the big box and opened it. Different packages of special chocolates and candies were inside. Gotoh bowed and walked out the room.

"I have to go meet with Illu-nii now. I have to prepare for my next mission. I'll visit Alluka and Kalluto first before I go to Illu-nii." She said to Killua who was happily opening his treats. Killua nodded as he settled on eating a bar of chocolate first.