Chapter 7: Her Newfound Love

She left the hotel, no steps to be heard. She traced Killua's trail and found him outside a skateboard shop.

"Kil!" She called out.

"Elli-nee!" Killua grinned at her. He was happy to see his older sister support him and not make him go home.

"Let's go?" She asked about to walk off when she noticed Killua look back at the shop before nodding and walking towards her. She smiled at him and took his hand as she led him back towards the shop. Killua blushed knowing his onee-chan knew he wanted the skateboard he saw. He left his skateboard at the Zoldyck estate in his haste to escape.

"Go pick whatever you want, Kil." Ellika said smiling at him fondly as his eyes lit up and he took off looking at all the skateboards in the shop. He saw a skateboard he liked and saw the price. It was 22,500 Jenny. It was one of those collector items he had seen in a magazine. He couldn't possibly ask that much from his older sister who's always doted on him with gifts. He hesitated but was shocked to see his sister reach for the board and take it to the cash register. She paid with a black card and walked back to him. She handed the skateboard to Killua who took it shyly. She smiled at this side of Killua only she got to see.

"Money will never be an issue, Kil. I have more than I can ever spend. Besides your usual gifts and treats are much more expensive than that skateboard." She said as she took his hand and led him to a candy store. Killua was really happy that day. It was the first time he got to spend time with his Elli-nee without training and assassination involved. They were just normal siblings that day. She rented a hotel room for them, the next day Killua would be registering for the Hunter's Exam and she was going back home. The two shared a bed. It was the first time Killua and Ellika shared a bed. Killua blushed as his sister pulled him and hugged him as she softly massaged his head while humming a lullaby. He had never slept better in his life. The following morning, Ellika gave Killua a couple of thousands of Jenny and hugged him before he was about to go out for the Hunter Exam's.

"Stay safe. Make friends. Make me proud." Ellika whispered softly to him. This made Killua blush and his eye to slightly water. They never showed much emotions in the Zoldyck estate because doing so would make them weak. He hugged his sister back tightly and sniffed his tears back.

"I will, Nee-chan. I'll make you proud. I love you, Elli-nee." He whispered shyly.

Ellika was taken aback at Killua's words. No one has ever told her that they loved her before. She smiled and made him look at her eyes, not holding back her emotions. "I love you too, my little Kil. Don't forget what I told you before all of this. Don't ever forget who you are. You are my younger brother and I will always be your nee-chan. Nothing will change that." Killua blushed but nodded. He hugged her then ran out the room to recover his cool image. Ellika smiled and fixed her things as she prepared to go home and then head to Heavens Arena. "I hope Illu-nii doesn't overdo it." She whispered as she thought of how her older brother would force Killua to go home. She sighed as she ran a hand over her hair. She couldn't stop Illumi since it was their Father's command. Only their Father would decide if Killua would be allowed to go out again.

Zoldyck Estate's Testing Gate, 9:00 am

Ellika sighed, there was a tourist bus just behind her, a couple of meters away. They were always so interested about her family. She smiled as she greeted the groundskeeper, Zebro.

"Good morning, Young Mistress Ellika. Welcome back." Zebro said smiling at her as she walked up to the testing gates.

"Good morning, Zebro. Thank you, have a wonderful day ahead." She said pushing the gate with one hand. Zebro would always be amazed at how a very feminine woman like Ellika could open the 5 gates with such ease.

She walked up the mountain trail, having butlers bow and greet her to which she patiently returned her greetings to. Canary, a butler trainee, from what Ellika remembered bowed to her. She smiled at the young girl and greeted her making the girl blush and bow her head again.

"I'm home!" Ellika announced as she entered the manor's foyer, knowing her Mother would be in her room piling up new dresses she wouldn't wear in her closet.

"Ellika, my sweet girl." Kikyo ran to her hugging her as she doted on her. She was treated as her parents' precious princess. She was the perfect daughter, Kikyo has decided, as she proved to be a strong assassin and a very beautiful young woman.

"Hello, Mama." Giving her mother a kiss on the cheek. "Oh mother, I got everyone gifts. It'll arrive shortly."

Kikyo hugged Ellika again and kept on showering her with compliments on what an accomplished young woman Ellika has become.

"I got you the newest hat from your favorite designer, Mama. And I was able to find a dagger made by Benny Delon! Don't tell Papa. It's my gift for his birthday but I can't wait so I'll tell him today." Ellika said as her mother caressed her hair as they walked to Silva's room.

"Silva dear, our little princess is home." Kikyo said as she let go of Ellika. Ellika ran to her father and tackled him before he could dodge.

"Papa!" Ellika exclaimed hugging her father. Silva laughed as Kikyo watched happily.

"You've gotten faster, Ellika." Her father chuckled as he patted her head affectionately

"I learn from the best, Papa." She grinned at him.

"Were you able to see your younger brother?" Silva asked as Ellika sat down. Her mother went off to oversee Kalluto's training.

Ellika nodded and looked at her father. "Father, I want to make a blood oath with you." Silva looked at his daughter. "I want you to swear to me that you will let Killua look for his happiness." The determination in her eyes shocked Silva. He has never seen his daughter this serious before. He smiled and patted Ellika's head. "And in return?" Silva asked

"I will protect him from afar and look after him, while I still perform my duties to our family." Ellika stated as she looked at her father. "Kil doesn't want his onee-chan to take the spotlight from him when he is with his friends, but I will make sure that he is protected."

"Understood then." Silva said as he took out a dagger and cut his hand and Ellika's as well.

"What is promised by blood can only be taken back by blood." Ellika recited.