Chapter 26: Her New Predicament

The details for the wedding were made. It will be a small private ceremony where Hisoka will pledge his loyalty to the Zoldyck family. For the meantime, they separated ways for new missions.

Hisoka was in Zaban City. He sat at a rooftop after finishing a job, he was getting bored and thinking of ways to relieve his boredom when his phone rang.

"Hisoka." Illumi said urgently. Hisoka frowned at Illumi's tone. He has never heard Illumi in some state of panic.

"Yes, Illumi?" He said cheerfully hiding his confusion.

"It's Ellika." Illumi said seriously. He was furious, Hisoka noted.

"What did my little bride do?" Hisoka asked curiously.

"She's been taken." Illumi said coldly. "Our youngest brother went with her on one of the most dangerous missions she's taken. He was caught, but Ellika offered herself in his place."

Hisoka stood up, his eyes narrowed. His bloodlust surging up. "Where is she?" He said lowly to Illumi.

"That's our problem. We can't find her. Our grandfather can't feel her presence." Illumi said sighing. "Come here at the estate. We will plan Ellika's rescue."

Hisoka ended the call. He didn't bother hiding his anger and bloodlust. People within the vicinity froze in fright feeling his spine-chilling aura.

He went to the estate and was mildly surprised to see Gon and Killua, and even Alluka present. They stood with Zeno who talked with the two children.

"We want to help look for nee-chan." Killua said as Alluka hugged him.

"We're going to do our best to save, Elli-nee" Gon added.

"Can't you make a wish to locate her?" Hisoka said startling the children.

"It's too risky." Killua said sighing as Alluka looked down sadly.

"Kil-nii, I want to save Elli-nee too." Alluka said softly. "She always makes sure I'm happy and safe when she's home. Nanika and I want Elli-nee to be happy and safe as well."

"We don't know the weight of making a wish to locate her." Zeno said seriously. "If her location is difficult to find, it will be a problem."

Killua sighed knowing his grandfather was right. He had never asked Nanika to locate someone missing before so he didn't know what will happen to her next requests and he promised not to show his family Nanika's abilities.

"Where is Illumi?" Hisoka asked as they walked to a conference room. He noted the big screen in front as they took their seats. Silva and Kikyo entered. Silva was tense, his daughter might already be dead, he realized since none of them can trace her.

"Where's Kalluto, Milluki and Illumi?" Killua said impatiently knowing that it was a family emergency, they should be present.

"Kalluto is being punished by Illumi for his carelessness." Silva said as he watched his wife sit beside Killua. She was awfully quiet, he noted. Ellika's disappearance has affected them greatly. "Milluki is trying to trace the tracking device she placed on her earrings. Grandfather Maha went to the location."

"Why didn't nee-chan escape?! We know she can escape!" Killua asked frustrated

"A nen contract." Silva said solemnly. "She made a nen contract with her captors. She is to take Kalluto's place in captivity, in exchange for your brother's life."

Killua and Gon felt helpless. They both were clenching their fists. The screen suddenly lit up showing Milluki.

"Father, Grandfather Maha arrived at the location. They took off her jewelry." Milluki said solemnly. Silva cursed but nodded. The screen turned off again.