Chapter Tweleve

Chapter Twelve 

Sirius POV (The party)

The party was great it looked amazing and there were so many people, I looked over and saw Jess she had bright head hair it matches her personality she looked cute but hot in what she was wearing wait did I just say hot? Yeah hot but it's Jess I shook the thought out of my head and walked over to her.

"White" I called she turned around to face me "The only thing hotter than you is your hair" I smirked wrapping my hand around her waist.

She removed my hand "Gotta come up with something better than that if you want a piece of this" She called back gesturing to herself and taking Lily and Aniek's hand. 

I walked around for a while checking on the party, Remus was flipping threw records and staring at Aniek, James was holding in his excitement as he danced with Lily, Peter was walking around looking a bit lost. I walked over to the food table which now Remus, Peter, Aniek, Jess and some Hufflepuff girls were at. James came over with Lily smiling widely like the cat Jess showed me a picture of from her favourite Muggle book she's read to me, she'll sneak into my room and just start to read to me.

"We should play a games James suggested" Still smiling widely.

"Okay, what game?" Jess asked.

"Seven minutes" I exclaimed smiling too.

"Of course anything to stick your tongue down someone's throat" Jess said rolling my eyes.

James pulled out his wand and a hat had appeared with paper inside.

"I'll go grab some more people" I stated walking off feeling a little upset about that comment did she really think I was that bad?

I came back with Brooke, Jackson and two of his friends Liam Parkens and Kellin Mathers. 

James handed out the paper and everyone wrote their name on it and placed it in the hat. James mixed up the names and put his hand in he wanted to kiss Lily so badly and everyone knew it. He pulled out a name that wasn't Lily's to his disappointment it was Brooke, Jackson her boyfriend was looking threatening at James. James said he didn't want to intrude so Remus went. He took Aniek's hand and lead her to the cupboard we got threw everyone and I handed James the hat again, this time pulling out Lily's name.

"Lucky last" I grinned putting my hand into the hat I was a little surpised but happy at the same time when I read it, I turned to Jess.

"White" I smirked, we walked to the cupboard and she stepped inside I looked over at my beautiful friend I was about to kiss. She looked like she was about to say something like 'This is awkward' or 'Let's not' so I did the only thing I could kissed her. Merlin it was amazing she took a second but she started to kiss back Man she was a good kisser! She wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me closer she then tangled her other in my hair, It was like there was a fire in here I could feel sparks like crazy. Damn she was short I grabbed her round the waist and lifted her up she wrapped her legs around me I could feel her body pressed up against mine. She pulled back for air I stared into her faninating eyes I'd never felt like this I was, was I nervous? I latched my lips onto her neck making her moan I smirked at this just then I heard knocking at the door.

"Finished yet" I heard James laugh "I saved Jess a dance"

She quickly got down and started fixing her hair and dress not looking at me but Why? Was I a bad kisser? Maybe she was embarrased? I wasn't sure but she left before I could even say anything.

I watched as she walked off with James she started dancing and Singing to my favourite Zed Leppelin song, Remus nudged me in the rib.

"So?" he questioned me smirking.

"So what?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"How was it?" He replied.

"What do you mean I just kissed someone no big deal" I answered but was it really I've never had a kiss like that, Nah probably just a fluke she just a good kisser.

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans