Pt.1 First day of school

This was Catherines first day of school, it excited her to the fullest. A nice lonely spring day, for this day would change her current life....Catherin was walking that day to get some fresh air, then at the corner of her eye she saw a little girl and her mother, they had been sitting on the street begging for money. She had seen that there little frail body's were full of nothing. They are good candidate's for my people.
'Not yet..maybe they can still keep going...' Catherine listened to her voice and decided to not intervene. She had $20 to buy lunch but saw that they needed it more, the little girl took it and thanked her so much, for everyone who had passed them, acted as if they had been wasted lives and gave them nothing. As she walked away, she turned around to see the mother and child but then she saw a boy do the same thing she did.
He gave pity on the poor souls, just like she had done. She smiled and walked away, she got to school with 20 min till the bell rang so she had some time to walk around the campus. As she walked around the fountain for the fifth time, a boy looked at her the same boy that gave the mother and little girl money after she did. He looked at her and she noticed he had a sketch book and a pencils. When he looked up he had curiosity in his eyes.
          There was a moment he had remembered her give the money to the girl before he did. There eyes alined and time passes so fast, neither of them had realized that the bell had rung.
         After a bit, one of the boys friends had poked his shoulder and told him it was time for the teachers to call out there classes for the school year. He looked back at her and, Catherine snapped out of it. She looked at her watch and back at him, she began to blush.
         Cathy shook her head and got her paper out it said 6:45 and it was 6:49. She panicked and began to speed walk to the main hail room near the back of the school. She had remembered she would meet her friend Charlie there early. 'Damn it I'm late.' she thought to herself. She started running and got there in 5 min, sweaty of course. Not moments later the two boys came running behind her.
       As she was watching them run her friend Charlie, grabbed her hand and swept her inside. As she entered, Charlie was leading her to there chairs in the middle right. She and her sat and so did the boys, they had spots in front of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all the people who think this chapter is boring.......You are right. Sorry this chapter is boring but the story to come is more interesting then just a normal girl in high school. This story has a creepypasta theme, plus I was younger when I typed this chapter.