Pt.30 Morning and Hello Girls

Ben's POV

God!! What was I thinking! I should have waited till she was stable!!! Its all my fault she got hurt!!! Ughhhh! I screamed to my self as I kept staring daggers at my reflection. I sighed and went to bed. I'll just wait till a good time comes.

Sally's POV

It was dark. We wanted to get to the mansion as soon as possible so we didn't sleep for long. We kept walking in a group, all of use had to stay together just in case. We approached the mansion and I smiled. "Clocky!" I shouted. Clockwork turned and faced me. "What is it Sally?" She asked. "Carry me inside!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She picked me up and put me on her shoulder. As Jane stood in front of the group she opened the door and let everyone it. We walked upstairs and down the girls hall. I turned my head and something grabbed my attention. "Wait." I said. Everyone stopped. I pointed to a door that was down the boys hall. They looked at each other and didn't know what its was. "We'll ask Slenderman in the morning. For all we know its a new guy." Jane said. Everyone agreeed but I knew better. I may be 6 but I'm smarter then they think. There was a name of the door that I saw before we went deeper into the girl hall. 'Cat.' Either thats a boy who likes to be called 'Cat'. Or its a girl. I thought to myself. Clocky opened the door to my pink room and set me on my bed. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I muddled with Charlie my teddy bear untill I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Morning.-
Catherine's POV

I felt the warm light shine on my face, threw the curtains. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms. I got out of bed and stepped on the floor. My feet still hurt but I could walk. I decided not to push my limit and hovered to not hurt myself. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face, used the restroom, washed my hands, and brushed my hair. I stared at my reflection for a second, I smiled and left the restroom. I sat at my vanity and parted my hair, I then put some eyeliner, mascara, and decided on dark near black lipstick. After that was done, I took my sleeping clothes off. I went in my dresser and looked around, I pulled out a black and white tight striped long- sleeve shirt that had a turtle neck, black suspenders, knee high black socks, and lastly a black skirt that went passed my knees. I put it on and put my black converse on. I looked on my bed side table and saw my goggles, and mouth guard. I guess Offendy brought them. I put them on and covered my face. I picked up my backpack and opened it. I took out my belt, which already had all my stuff on, ninja kuni, ninja stars, my small orb bomb and my big orb weapon. I put it on but kept the orb weapon in the backpack. I dug in my backpack and took out my two claw gloves, and put them on my belt. I then put the backpack on and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and when I opened them they were pitch black with white pupils. "Open, ion queen gem stone box." I said calmly. A black hand sized ring box appeared in front of me. I opened it and inside was 5 half and inch sized diamond. These diamonds are put into my skin and represent me being the Alpha Ion Queen. I pulled my sleeves up and sat down on my vanity. I laid my arm flat so my wrist would be showing. I grabbed one gem and put it in the middle, above a blood vane. A light flashed and it faded. The gem was know in my skin with the sharp part inside and the flat part facing up. I did the same thing to my other wrist and when I was done I just stared at how pretty they seemed. I put one in the back of my neck near my brain membrane and one 3 inches down from the one on my neck. When I was done I put my sleeves back up and fixed my shirt. I then hovered to the door and opened it. I turned and went to the boys door, I opened it and I saw Dark link and  Lost silver dressed and putting there shoes on. When they saw me, Link waved and smiled. "Good morning Cath. Or should I say queen." He said as he got up and bowed his head joking. I giggled and noticed out of the corner of my eye, Silver was blushing. "Morning." He said as he faced me and stopped blushing. "Morning you two. Is Lui up?" I asked. They nodded. I went to Lui's door but before I grabbed the door nob, it opened. Lui came out and gave me a friendly smile. "Good morning Catherine." I smiled but he could see. "Morning Lui." I turned and hovered out of the room. "Breakfast is in two minute, better get down there before Slenderman gets mad for you three not showing up." I said as I flew into my room and out the door to the hallway. As soon as I said that Dark link ran out and down the stars, as Silver followed hovering behind him at a slower rate. Lui came out and went down stairs walking. I sighed and took in the new morning. I began to hover out of the hallway, and as soon as I reached the stairs and saw everyone sitting down at the table. I smiled as I looked down from the top floor. "Who are you?" Said a little voice. I turned my head to the side and saw a little girl. I turned around and saw more girl, they all seamed to want to know the same thing. I looked at the little girl threw my goggles. "I'm Catherine. Nice to meet you Sally." I said threw my mouth guard. "How did you know my name?" She said. "I know a lot of things." I said as I turned and jumped off the railing. I flew down to the dinning room and hovered to the table.

-lol I know I cant draw using a computer or iPad I can draw only on paper

-lol I know I cant draw using a computer or iPad I can draw only on paper. :3