Pt.15

Catherine's POV

We walked for a bit more and stopped at an opening field. Jason dragged the boy to the middle, and laid him so his hands were spread and his feet were together, like a cross position. He then took some steps back, and I walked toward the boy. I got on my knees and took out my backpack. I opened it and took out a Kunai knife, and made a small cut on my palm. I got the kid and moved his neck to the side, so I expose it more. I got a needle from my backpack that was empty, and filled it with my black blood. I took another needle out that was full of a green liquid, I used for making a people fall asleep. I put the needle down next to the boy, then got the blood filled needle ready at hand. I slowly put the needle in the kid and injected him. Soon his eyes opened, soon he reacted and his upper part of his body rose up. I grabbed the other needle and stabbed him. He knocked out and collapse on the floor again. Jason looked at me. "When you told we to help you bring him hear, you never told we what you were going to do?" I got up and faced him. "I turned him into my proxy. And an Ion. However he will earn his actual gems later. His name is Adan. His father was cheating on his mother, and his mother beat him." I said. He nodded. "What's with the black blood?" He said tilting his head. "Once my blood enters the host it mergers and reproduces. It gives the host a type of power. And he or she becomes immortal and is my proxy." He then nodded. "Oh..ok so sorta what Slender does but you sign a paper instead." I nodded and he smiled a bit. I took my palm up and pointed at the kid. The boy was soon surrounded by leaves and a green light glowed and then faded. "I guess he likes nature." I said Jason looked at me confused and I pointed at the boy, who know had his eyes opened. The kid had a new appearance, he had jade green hair and paul skin with dark green eyes. His clothes were the same though, but on his shoulder was a black dot with a slash found three it. I walked up to him and pulled out a little potion bottle from my backpack and put it in my hand. I went closer to Adam. But he looked confused, I then opened the bottle and blew some powder at him. "What does that stuff do?" I turned to face Jason. "It will explain to him what he is, who I am, what I saved him from, and how to use his powers of nature." Jason nodded. "Cool" he said. I took out another bottle from my backpack and blew it at the boy again. "What's that?" Jason said walking to me and stopping next to me. I turned my head to the boy again. "Just watch." Soon the kids clothes glowed and he had the same jumpsuit I had on but white, with the hoodie attached to it. He had the goggle and mask on a belt. "Cool..." Jason said wide eyed facing the kid. The kid got up and stared at me. "Thank you for saving me!" He said with a smile on his face. "Oh.. And Jason I forgive you." Jason smiled as Adam ran and hugged him. I smiled and giggled. "The potion explained everything?" I said to Adam. "Yes. And I love nature so this is awesome. I can't wait to meet the twins!!" He said still smiling. "Let's got then." said Jason as he grabbed Adam and put him on his shoulders giving him a piggy back ride. We walked for a while and finally made it to the house. Jason let Adam down and Adam smiled and looked at the mansion. "Wow!! Looks as big as my vision." Jason looked at Adam. "What do you mean vision?" I tapped Jason on the shoulder causing him to turn around. "The powder told him everything in a quick vision."I said. "Oh! Ok!" Jason said smiling. I opened the door and walked to the stairs with Jason and Adam by my side. I walked to my room and Jason followed. I opened the door and set my backpack down on my bed I took the potion I had earlier to help explain everything to the twins. "Wow. Nice room." Jason said with a surprised expression as he walked in. "Thanks" I said opening the door the the twins room. And they ran to me. "Sally left since she got tired, so we waited here eating the left over food from breakfast." They said in unison. I kissed there foreheads and blew the information powder on there forehead. They opened there eyes and looked at Adam. "HI ADAM!!!" They said running and tackling him. He laughed and began to play. I went to a wall in the middle of the room and put my hand on it. A light green door appeared and I open it. It was a small green boys room, with a carpet, a bed, dressed, a closet, and a train set and a toy box as well. Adam ran to me and hugged me. I kissed his forehand, and the twins came in and they played with the the train and Adam joined them. "Be right back." I closed the door and went to my room. Jason was still here. "We never got to kill more than one person, still want to go killing?" I said smiling. He nodded and we ran out of my room, down the stairs and out the door. We ran until we got to a quit line of house. We quickly but quietly ran to the first one. After killing off 4 houses we headed back. We walked for a while and then Jason saw me looking in my backpack and staring. Then the backpacks inside began to glow. "What's in you backpack?" He said curious and concern. "I'm a reaper, so I collect souls of people I kill and I take care of all the other souls that are either in heaven or in hell. So these are the ones we got earlier." I said, as I pulled out a hand of different color diamonds. "Oh,ok" he said smiling. I closed my backpack and we continued walking.