Pt.42 Ben

Catherine's POV

I then went threw the laptop. I picked the girl up and went threw my TV. I walked to the door to my stair case and went up. I had her over my shoulders and she was so light. I got to the weapons door and went in. In the corner was a door and it was locked I touched it and it opened. Inside was a metal table and a wall of torture devices. There was also a chair. I set her on the table and strapped her down. I then ripped her shirt off and pants. She had kiss marks all over her......I grabbed a small devise and began ripping her finger nail off. Just one...for now. 'Good job. I was gonna take her today but you beat me to it. Toby was breaking the rule but I wasn't gonna tell him about her. I was gonna make it seem like a suicide. I'll help you with her later.' Slenderman said in my mind. I smiled then decided to do something. I grabbed a knife and began to carve the word 'ION' on her. I smiled walking out of the room and closed the door. I went down stairs and into my room. I went threw the Tv and looked threw the hall of code for Toby's Tv. I saw him nocking on the door of the bathroom. I then giggled and I walked to the living room TV. I opened the net world for Ben. I put my hand threw the tv and he grabbed it. I pulled him in and after he came in I went to the tv and closed it. I looked threw the Tv and saw everyone doing normal things. They moved Sadies body to the side and began to play truth or dare again. Some even danced. I smiled and then I felt arms wrap around me.  I was confused. "This kitty wants to show you something." He let go and I turned around. He held his hand out and I grabbed it. He then flew threw the hall of code till we got to a door. He opened it and there was a tv. He took me to it and went threw it. I looked around and saw it was just his room. He then walked to a shelf and took out two boxes, small ones. He then sat on his bed. He took his shoes off and sat on his bed he then stood up and looked at me. "I'll be right back." He said smiling. He set the boxes down and grabbed some clothes. He passed me and I ruffles his hair and it glowed he didn't have cat ears anymore. He turned and chuckled. He then walked to a dresser and grabbed some clothes. He then walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I teleported to my room and a black mist covered my body. It faded and I was in my clothes again, I then grabbed my blue Legends Of Zelda flute. I then teleported to Bens room and took my shoes off. I sat on the bed and faced the wall away. I then began to play the song of healing. I closed my eyes and let the song lead me as I played. I then heard a sound and I turned and saw the restroom door opening. I put the flute under his bed and sat on the bed. I then heard footsteps. I looked around the room and saw the same flute. But his was older. I turned and saw Ben pick up the small boxes and walk to me. Ben got on the bed and sat in front of me. "Awww. I liked you as little girl me." He said chuckling. I pulled my mouth guard down and my goggles. I looked at him and just saw him staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Your crying........." he said. I flinched and felt tears stream down my checks. I cleaned them away and then looked at him. "Why were you crying..?" He asked concern. "Sorry...I kinda forgot this is what happens when I play the song." I said looking away from him. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. I looked down so I wouldn't see his eyes. "Look at me.." he said. I looked up and saw hurt in his eyes. He gave me a fake smile and I felt tears stream down my face. "D-dont cry!!" He said. Not knowing what to do. I cleaned the tears and looked at him. "Don't give me a smile if I know it's fake." I said looking down. "......" he looked down at the boxes in his hands. "I'm sorry I just....don't understand.......I don't know how to behave or even act around someone........that I'm so unworthy of even talking to. I'm a dead ghost that come back to kill. And you....you're a queen....a powerful being. And I feel like useless dirt around you."