Lost Memories

^^^Ichiru’s POV^^^

 It was only a matter of time before she came here, and now she is here so she has to know that she is no ordinary human.  I mean can’t she see her eyes, no normal humans eyes can change color at will so she has to know or did her parents not tell her? I guess she will find out sooner or later, the real question is does Lady Raven know how special she is? Another thing I knew exactly who she was as soon as she walked through the door I wonder if Zero did I’ll have to ask him when I see him next but for now I think I’ll go for a walk around the forest here on campus. About fifteen minutes into my walk I heard something it sounded like sword fighting “It’s probably those Shadowhunter boys practicing” I muttered to myself but as I moved about five steps something in my gut was telling me to go check it out so I left to go find out what it was and when I got there I was shocked at the sight that was in front of me. It was Infinity sword fighting with her Twin swords, but it’s not just that she was fighting against Aido and Takuma, and she had her eyes closed! What is she crazy!? Infinity was fighting two vampires one was using his ice powers and a sword and the other was using a sword, she had her two swords and two guns in their holsters and her eyes were closed she has everything going against her. . . yet it looks like she is winning?! How is she doing it then all of a sudden I’m surrounded by a barrier? How did she even know I was here? I was hiding my presence ok she is good. “How did you know I was here?” I asked her I also noticed that Takuma and Aido were ready for a fight in case someone uninvited got past the gate. “I could feel you watching my every move” she said with a shrug “but I hid my presence from you?” I said in disbelief “Really you were? At first I thought that it was just school guard or one of the other vampires but then I noticed that they didn’t leave so I shot you with Blue Rose” she said “I didn’t even see you draw your gun and where did your other sword go?” I stated “Oh I threw Moon up into the air and got Blue Rose out and shot you it’s nothing new to me” she told me with a shrug, then she quickly put Blue Rose back in its holster just time to catch Moon. “Wow that is the second time I have seen you do it and I still don’t know you do it until you shoot your gun and then talk a little bit then holster it and catch your falling sword and I still can’t believe it” Aido said in amaze with wide eyes looking at Infinity in awe. “Wait you have don’t this before?” I questioned “Yeah just last night when I was training with Aido while Takuma was critiquing me, I shot Jace with Black Rose after I threw Nightmare up in the air to shoot him, then we talked a little bit then I holstered Black Rose to catch Nightmare just in time so yeah its nothing new to me” Infinity said “well how do I get out of here?” I asked her “Oh I have to lock her” she said “Wait Blue Rose is a her?” I questioned my head tilting to a side a little bit “Yeah Blue Rose and Moon are girls and Black Rose and Nightmare are guys, why do you ask?” she questioned back her eyes closing a bit to form a glare “It’s just weird that they have genders it’s not like they are people they are objects” I told her “Oh please don’t go there with her. . . why did you have to go there with her? Aido we better sit down and get comfy it’s going to be awhile” Takuma said in a bit of a whine “Well you want to know why they have genders?” she asked with a ghost of a smirk on her lips “sure” I replied “why?” Takuma complained “well they talk to me when I’m in dispirit need of help and when I first got them they all said the same thing in distinct male and female voices” she said “what did they say?” I asked “they said she has returned, but I don’t know what they mean by that” she answered “so how did you know what was what” I said fully aware of what they meant “Oh that’s easy they introduced themselves when I got them, what did you think I named them?” she said “well yea I did I mean you have Blue Rose and Black Rose and your middle name is Rose” I said “well I didn’t name them and how do you know my middle name I never told anyone but Takuma and people I trust with my life” she said a bit stern  “you…you don’t remember?” I said a bit unsure “what am I supposed to remember?” she said still stern “well a few years ago you and your parents were on a hunting trip with me and Zero your dad told us about you, but we only knew you as Rose Mizuki all the hunters did and then you guys just disappeared without a trace, where did you guys go?” I asked her, it looked like she was ether going to cry or. . . never mind her eyes turned into a stone cold grey and I could tell that she was mad. . . oh crap I just pissed her off, go me I said to myself “you want to know why we had to leave!?” she said in a voice that could scare a grown man who isn’t scared of anything “ummm” was all I could say “my father was killed by a pureblood vampire and when my mom and I went to hunt it down it was already dead!!!” she said. And all I could say was “Oh”.

^^^Infinity’s POV^^^

What is with everyone wanting to know about my past? Then all of the sudden my head started hurting but not just a slight pain no I’m not that lucky. . . no my head had to feel like it was going to explode then something happened a bunch of memories just came back like a flood but I don’t know what they are about. Then I stood up and as my luck continued I blacked out and was falling until I felt someone catch me, but I left Aido and Tukama back with Ichiru after I broke the barrier, so who caught me?

^^^Raven’s POV^^^

After I snuck away from Zero and the Moon dorm I took a walk when I was pulled from my thoughts but a gut feeling that something was about to happen so I ran to where my instincts were telling me to go and I got to Infinity just before she hit the ground and I was soon joined by the school protectors, what do they go everywhere together? I thought to myself as Jace and Clary walked up to me “what happened to her?” asked Jace at the same time Clary asked “who is she?” and I replied with “I don’t know what happened to her I caught her just before she hit the ground and this is the new girl Infinity” and thought that they should already know her I mean they are all hunters so shouldn’t they all know each other? I thought to myself. “Wait this is Infinity Rose Mizuki she is like the best hunter ever what is she doing here? Alec said “How did you know who she is if just last night you had no clue on who she is? Alec what did you do?” Jace asked him “I may have asked my parents who she is and they told me” Alec said. “Alec what all do you know on her?” Jace demanded “everything” Alec said “ALEC YOU IDOIT YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HER TO TELL YOU, WHAT IF SHE DIDN’T WANT PEOPLE SHE DIDN’T KNOW TO KNOW ABOUT HER LIFE!!!!!” Jace yelled at him. As they were yelling I felt Infinity starting to stir in my arms so I said I’m leaving but they felt the need to be there when she wakes so they came with me. “You guys I think she is waking up!” Clary said. “What is going on?” Infinity asked still a bit out of it “We don’t know we were hoping you could tell us?” I asked her “I don’t know I was talking to Ichiru and then I got mad and left and as I was walking back to the dorm and all of a sudden a bunch of images were flying around my head I-I think they were memories but I’m not too sure”  she said a little bit above a whisper. All of us shared a look that says we know what happened to her, sometime in her past she has had some memories erased.

^^^Jace’s POV^^^

What happened in her past that she had to get her memories erased? I thought to myself and I’m pretty sure the others were thinking the same thing as well.  But if the parents know who she is, she must be good well apart from the fight I seen. But what makes her so special? And am I falling for her? I’m Jace Wayland I don’t fall for people, but she isn’t just anyone.

^^^Zero’s POV^^^

I was sitting in the lounge talking with Ichiru when Raven came running in with Rose in her arms unconscious and the school protectors following her with Jace in the lead with a look of concern, does he like her? I guess we will just have to wait and see. “What was that all about?” Ichiru questioned “I have no Idea” I responded “well you love her so why not go ask” he said “shhhh don’t say it to loud she might hear you” I told him “you mean she doesn’t know yet, man you need to tell her or you just might lose her to someone else *but I doubt that because she loves him*” Ichiru said “uggg don’t remind me but I…..i guess I’m scared I mean look at her she is beautiful with her brown hair and big brown eyes that I get lost in every time I look at them and her pale white skin goes perfect with her hair and eyes and just gah I just can’t she is too good for me” I said getting lost there for a moment “well get over it man and be a man” were his words of advice “geez thanks bro” I said under my breath “no problem it’s what I’m here for” he said with a smirk on his face.

(some people will call her Rose and others will call her Infinity)

Dedicated to BloodDollRaven and her love for Zero, and help with this book

so what do you guys think