Hey check this out!

***A few weeks later***

^^^Raven’s POV^^^

Today is the day that the three new students come to the school. “Raven how much more longer till they get here?” Aido complained “they will get here when they get here so just be quiet” I said back at him he just sat there brooding and grumbling. “Has anyone seen Infinity?” Takuma said running through the dorm “hold it” I said holding my hand out to stop him “now what is going on?” I asked now that he stopped “Infinity isn’t here!” he said with worry in his voice “ok just breath and she will get here when she gets here ok now the new students should be here any minute now” I said just as the front door opened “Rose!?!” Takuma said eyebrows raised “ummm no it’s just us” one of the new students said “hi I’m Akatsuki Kain and this is Ruka Souen and Rima Touya” Akatsuki said pointing to each of them so we can put a face to a name “Tsuki?” Aido said “hey Aido” Akatsuki said back embarrassed at the nickname “oh cousin you finally came, it took you long enough” Aido said jumping up and down “I see you are still hyperactive as ever” Kain said whilst being crushed to death in one of Aido’s hugs “hi and welcome to the Moon dorm at Cross Academy, Aido let him go or I will let Rose beat the crap out of you” I said, Aido let Kain go and he fell to the ground. “Now I will show you to your rooms so you can settle in" I said they just nodded and followed me.

^^^Infinity’s POV^^^

I got back to the dorm and I could feel that the new students were here, “HEY GUYS I’M BACK!!!!” I yelled out and I got thrown to the floor in a hug from Takuma “where the hell have you been Rose?!?! I have been so worried!!!” Takuma said still hugging me “hey check this out and you will see” I said rolling up my sleeve on my left arm to the elbow to show him my new tattoo “what is. . . .oh my gosh is that the deathly hollows symbol??” he said starting to fan girl, you see we both love the Harry Potter movies “yeah it is and the writing around it says ‘I solemnly swear that I am up to no good’ which as we both know is one of the best quotes in the whole series other than Mrs. Weasley’s line when they have the huge fight at Hogwarts and she kills Bellatrix” I said “I like how you have it so that the top of the triangle is pointing at your elbow and the bottom is close to you wrist” he said looking in awe at the tattoo “yeah and this isn’t even my first tattoo you know that” I said as I showed him my right wrist “Facilis Descensus Averni” he said reading the Latin translation “easy is the decent into hell” I said reading the English translation under the Latin one “and that still isn’t even the last one” he said with a slight smile and chuckling “yeah your right I still have one more, but I promise four is my limit. . . for now” I told him showing him the one by my left collar bone “Amor Vincit Omnia” he recited the Latin verse that I strongly believe in “Love conquers all” I said feeling connected with my father whenever I say or see it “it wasn’t kidding when it said that you learn Latin at a young age in the Mizuki household along with magic” I heard Ichiru say “yeah it may be a dead language but that is what makes it better to use on missions and even talking about missions” I said back to him “I also didn’t know you had tattoos let alone liked them” he said looking at my new one “dude tattoos are badass I love them I want to get a whole sleeve but mom said I could only get four” I said slightly upset that I couldn’t get more unless I asked her but knowing her if she found it very important she would let me “well why can’t you?” he questioned “do you want me to die?” I questioned him back “good point there but I never knew your mom could be so scary” Ichiru said “it’s my mom I can’t get away with anything” I told him “well Raven should be back with the new students any moment now” Ichiru said coming to stand by us. “And now we are back to the lounge” Raven said with the new students following behind her “oh Infinity you're back” she said when she saw me “yeah, hi everyone I’m Infinity Rose Mizuki and I’m his best friend” I said than elbowed Takuma in a gut “hey you’re. . .” the new guys started to say but I cut him off “yes I’m a human but if you know anything on the Mizuki family you will know that I can hold my own against any of you” I said and they just nodded “Infinity this is Akatsuki Kain, Rima Touya and Ruka Souen” Raven said motioning to each one as she said their name, “it’s nice to meet you, but if you will excuse me I have to go show people my new tat, see” I said than showed them it “nice!” Kain and Raven said at the same time “I know right but I gotta run, bye” I said than took off running to go find more people, I would go show the old man but he might cry cause I marked up my skin when I have two others as well.

^^^Rima’s POV^^^

“Hey Lady Raven why is a human living here and how did she learn about vampires?” I asked her “she is very special and all your questions will be answered in due time, but now we shall eat, oh and please just call me Raven I hate the lady part it makes me feel old” she said than left to the kitchen. Well we should have some fun here I thought to myself with a slight smirk and I know the others were thinking the same thing

Sorry it’s short but I felt that I needed to update with something , what do you guys think?