Scary librarian

^^^Infinity’s POV ^^^

What is going on with me why did the others flinch away from me when I yelled at Isabelle? I’ll have to ask my mom about that. Ever since I got here I felt like everyone has been ether in awe of me or scared to be within five feet of me and I want to know why. Also why were some of my memories erased and why it took Ichiru to bring them back? What was I not supposed to remember, it must have been worse than seeing my father dead on the ground. Mom has some explaining to do and big time. But before I call her I’m going to go to the library and find as much information as I can but I have no idea where to start. Maybe I should start with color changing eyes, then I’ll see if there is anything on some traits that I have.

***Some time later***

When I got to the library the librarian just stood there and looked at me like I was the hamburger she hasn’t had in months because she was on a diet, I started to fear for my life so I decided to look for the section on my own. Finally after like fifteen minutes I found what I was looking for. Then I started looking for a book that may help me find out what is going on.

***Some time later***

All I could find is that color changing eyes are rare and if someone has them then they are going to be a person of great power *whatever that means* I probably need some sleep, maybe it will come to me in my sleep. So I put all the books away and went back to the dorm for a nap, when I got there Takuma asked me what I was doing, I told him I was going to take a nap and asked him to wake me up in a few hours he replied with a ok then I left.

^^^Takuma’s POV^^^

What is going on with Infinity lately everyone has either been scared or in awe of her, I wonder if she knows anything. I’ll call her mom later but for now I’ll let her sleep. As I am sitting in the lounge Lady Raven came in and sat down. “Hey Lady Raven do you know what’s up with Infinity?” I suddenly asked her “for the last time call me Raven please, Lady Raven makes me feel old, and yeah I have noticed a change in her it feels like she is getting more powerful, it’s almost like she is supposed to be a vampire don’t you think so?” she said “yeah she always been like that. Anyone who met her and knew about the supernatural would ask if she was a vampire but she would smirk and beat them up then answer the question with a hell no” I said remembering the first time she got asked that, man was that funny. “Does she let others think she is a vampire or does she act like a human?” Raven asked me “she acts like a little bit of both because she has almost no human traits and unless you could sense that she was a human you would never know” I told her with pride for my best friend “I see, she would make a great guard for the Queen of Vampires” Raven said with a smirk “you mean she would make a great personal guard for you” I told her “that’s what I said” Raven replied. “Hey Raven do you mind if Infinity doesn’t go to class tonight, when I saw her last she pretty much looked like death warmed over and she is sleeping right now, I think she is on the path to finding out who or what she really is” I told her “yes she may, because if she were to go it would only cause greater damage to her  and it would be best if she stayed here” Raven told me “thank you Raven” I replied to her with a smile “ no problem” she said. Soon after we left to get the others ready for class then left with Infinity still sleeping.

Sorry its really really really  short everyone