First day. . . errr night of school

^^^Aido’s POV^^^

Rose Mizuki. . . Infinity Rose Mizuki the famous hunter who disappeared for no reason. But now here she is at my school, but for how long? I thought to myself. “AIDO IT’S TIME TO GO” I heard Infinity yell from downstairs, it was time for school and it was Infinity’s second day, well actually it was supposed to be her first but she insisted on going with us last Friday. I wonder how tonight is going to go since last week we ended up spending the whole lessen with her proving to the teacher that she is able to handle a dorm full of vampires.

^^^Infinity’s POV^^^

“SCHOOL TIME!”  I yelled in Takuma’s ear “OWWW THAT WAS MY EAR ROSE” he yelled back, “why are you guys yelling?” Ichiru asked us “do I need a reason to yell?” I questioned back, he gave me a look that says uggg and walked away we just started laughing. “Is everyone ready?” Raven asked no one in particular, we all nodded but I noticed that Aido wasn’t here “oh not everyone is here Raven” I said “who is missing?” she asked “AIDO IT’S SCHOOL TIME!!”  I yelled “now I know who is missing” she says with a laugh. Once Aido came down we left and when we did I was met with a bunch of screaming “how do you guys put up with this, I’m a human and it makes my ears ring, so it must hurt you guys” I yelled over the crowd “oh I don’t know how we put up with it, I guess we just got use to it” Takuma said with a shrug I just nodded. As we were walking past the gate I saw all of the prefects holding back all the screaming girls and a few guys, they must be here for Raven I thought to myself, and then I saw Jace give some girls the death glare “what’s with the glare?”  I asked Jace “they know the rules, they are not listening to them so I death glare and they listen” he said “you girls better listen to him or you might not like what will happen if you don’t” I say with a mischievous tone of voice “get to class now” I heard Izzy say behind me “whatever you say my lady” I taunted “why you” she sneered “not right now people are watching and you wouldn’t want to scare them now would you” I exclaimed “come on Rose let’s get to class now, you caused enough trouble for now” Takuma told me “fine. . . bye Jace” I yelled out “see ya around Rose” he said while grinning. As we got to class I saw my good old friend Yagari sensei, I waved to him as I passed him and took a seat behind Raven in between Takuma and Aido, Raven was between Zero and Ichiru. Today’s class was boring and I would have fallen asleep if sensei didn’t through a knife at me and I caught it just in time “WHAT WAS THAT FOR OLD MAN!?” I fumed to him “don’t fall asleep in my class miss Mizuki” he told me with his back turned and I would have thrown the knife back at him if Takuma didn’t stop me “now now Rose be a good girl” he told me “whatever” I retorted

***Some time later***

“FINALLY THE TORTURE IS OVER WITH” I yelled to the sky “it’s nice to see that you like my class Infinity” sensei muttered under his breath “whatever let’s go everyone” I said in glee. As we were walking back to the dorm we were stopped by Izzy “What do you want?” Raven asked her “I’m not here to talk to you pureblood I’m here to talk to the wannabe vampire” she sneered at us “well then what do you want?” I ask her in clear boredom “to finish what we started yesterday” she said “Yeah, no I’m bored and don’t feel like it so bye. . . come on guys let’s go” I said and started to leave “Oh no you don’t I’m not done here” she said as she tried to stop me with her whip “WILL YOU JUST STOP I’M NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU NOW DO YOUR JOB OR I WILL TELL THE HEADMASTER THAT YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A PREFICT” I yelled at her “like you would do that” she said “try me” I stated and walked off but I guess she wasn’t having any of that and she swung her whip at me and it grabbed my arm really I said to myself uggg here goes nothing “YOU WILL LET ME GO RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL CARRY ON WITH YOUR NIGHT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HURT YOU” I yelled at her and I saw her and everyone but Raven who had a smirk on her face flinch back in fear, soon her whip released my arm and she ran off “what is her problem with me?” I mumbled “nice job back there Rose” Raven told me “thank you, she’s stupid to think that I wouldn’t go to the headmaster and tell him how she has been harassing everyone who isn’t her friend” I said in all honesty “Yeah once Rose here starts yelling everyone better watch out cause she will follow through with it” Takuma stated to her speaking from personal experience, oh that was a fun time.  “Now come on everyone let’s get back to the dorm” Raven told everyone and started to walk off. Today was a fun day or err night.

^^^Yagari’s POV^^^

Rose hasn’t changed a bit since the last time I seen her. She still acts like that ten year old that I first met and worked with. Wow has she grown, her dad would be proud of her.  You see before her dad died he called me and told me what happened and he wanted me to look out for his family when he no longer could and I did just that but I was never seen and only her mom know I was watching out for them, because she looked through his phone and seen that he had called me so one phone call later she knew what his last words were. And I know she hasn’t changed if anything she has gotten better in skills because she caught my knife when she was practically asleep and when she did that all I could do was smirk she is just like her father.

^^^Jace’s POV^^^

I was sitting in the lounge cleaning some weapons when the front door was thrown open with a pissed off Isabelle was standing in the doorway, “what happened to you?” I asked her “why don’t you ask your girlfriend” she snapped at me “girlfriend. . . what girlfriend?” I asked in confusion I don’t have a girlfriend “Infinity” she seethed “what about her and she isn’t my girlfriend” I told her “she ordered me to stand down from a fight and that if I didn’t she would go to the headmaster and tell him that I am not fit to be a prefect and that I am harassing people. She might as well be with the way you look at her” Izzy wailed at me. “Well you did go looking for a fight so she is right here, and you know we can’t just start fights whenever we want prefect or not it’s the rule” I told her with authority  “we wouldn’t have this problem is she knew her place” she said “she does know her place and yes her place is above you and you know it, if something bad were to happen here she would be in charge because she has been hunting since she was five and when you were five you were still playing with dolls and going to school, her school was hands on and if she failed she died so yeah her place is above all of us” I stated to her and she just huffed and stormed to her room and slammed her door shut. “What was all that about?” Clary asked me with Alec standing next to her “Izzy tried to fight with Rose again and she got put in her place then stormed back here and tried to tell me that Rose was wrong and that we are above her in the chain of command, yes we have been here longer but she has been fighting longer and the only one here above Rose is Raven” I informed them of what just happened they nodded their heads and agreed with me.

^^^Cross’s POV^^^

I just got done signing the papers to let a new Night class student enter Cross Academy, his name is Akatsuki Kain and he will be starting here in a few months, I hope those two girls will be ok in a dorm with five guys I thought to myself as I laughed at the last part, they should be fine they are both really strong. I hope Infinity is strong enough to handle what is to come but she should be fine with her friends alongside her I have no doubt about that.

Gosh my book has only been up for about 2 weeks and it already has over 100 reads thank you so much guys. Please tell me what you think about it and sorry for the short chapters I promise it will get better, and if you haven’t guessed it by now it is a mix of Vampire Knight and The Mortal Instruments with a touch of Shugo Chara (another anime). And I will say this this book does not have Yuuki or Kaname in it, it may have a few references to them but I don’t think they will be in it (sorry to those of you who like them)