Hidden

Most of us know that time where you can't deal with the now and all you want to do is hide. Where you make sure not to show your emotions. Hide them inside, and toss the key into the river. A river that is flowing down. Like tears that just never stop pouring down your face.

As much as I try to conceal my feelings behind a fake smile, I do want someone to just find a way to see close enough and realize that I'm not just in pain but shattered so much that not even magic can heal what's going inside.

I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way about someone caring to know how I feel. but I have to be realistic and icnolege that there is no such thing as someone that perfect, heartwarming, caring, and kind like that. The only one who actually notice is someone else how is suffering or yourself. Neither would do good for us because broken minds are still broken and doesn't have a clear mind to give support.

We need someone to find that key in the river and discover the broken in me. Then just twist that key until the me I need to be will break free and live a great life.

That key has drifted thousands of miles and still have tons more to go till it reaches the end. That means it a one in a million chance that someone is going to find it. And the one that does find it, who says they are good enough to deserve it, who cares enough to find the past owner, and is willing to try until the end. So that one in a million is now a one in a billion. I might just have the luck, but basing it off my past luck isn't a option along with hope because it breeds eternal misery.

So if there is no luck and I can't hope what is there to do?...