Imagine 13: Demetri x Reader Lemon

Requested by EliseMartin159 hope you like it!!!!! And I chose Dimitri since I don't think I've done an imagine with him in a while, so here he is!

Warning: Graphic smut and swearing! If you don't like it, then skip this one-shot. Alright? Let's continue.

Also this oneshot has been edited by me! I hope you all like it and more edits will be coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled! Requests for this book are still closed, so please hang onto your requests until I open them up again. Alright, let's begin anew!

You were turned into a vampire in Rome during the mid-1920s and soon after joined the Volturi as one of their guards. When you'd originally joined them, you were skeptical about the constant feedings and humans galavanting around the palace. And then, one fine Monday morning as you were walking through the main palace hallway, you heard various amounts of growling and hissing before you. You ran through the halls and into the throne room, thinking it'd just be a normal feeding day.

Wrong!

When you entered, you saw the entire Volturi fighting off one single vampire. Was he from the Cullen coven? You couldn't be sure and you honestly didn't care as long as your Demetri was safe. You asked one of the younger vampires heading your way, "What's happening?"

The newborn whose name you didn't know answered, "Edward Cullen almost revealed the existence of vampires to the humans. Now Lord Aro wants to kill him in front of his coven mate and the human he's fond of."

You watched as Demetri held back the other vampire by the neck and the human yelled something at Aro about him killing her. You hid in a corner of the giant hall, trying to not make any sounds and risk getting caught. However, the building materials hated you, and an old rock fell and nearly crushed you. You squealed and darted into the hall, running into Demetri's back and falling flat on your ass. Demetri turned to you on the floor and smirked while you squeaked, "Sorry. The building nearly killed me."

Aro chuckled at your squeak since he wasn't used to hearing you make that noise and Marcus said, "Demetri, see to your mate. We'll deal with this."

Demetri nodded and let go of the female vampire. He then turned to you, smiled, and held out his hand to help you up. You blushed slightly, which vampires don't normally do since they don't have blood in their bodies, and carefully stood up. He nodded to Aro, Caius, and Marcus, and escorted you out of the throne room. Once you were outside, he turned to you and asked, "What in the name of all things holy were you doing in there, amore mio (A/N: "my love" in Italian)?"

 Once you were outside, he turned to you and asked, "What in the name of all things holy were you doing in there, amore mio (A/N: "my love" in Italian)?"

You stared at him and answered, "I wanted to see what all the hissing was about. I'm sorry if I got in the way, baby."

He chuckled, pulled you into a hug, and said, "You weren't in the way, amore. I can't bear the thought of seeing you hurt or killed while in there. I can't imagine my eternal life without you in it."