Chapter 2

They led my and Maxy into a big opening with Big building and pined in areas and horses all around they take us to they really big building.  They put something on Maxy's head and said its ok to let them put it on it feels weird  but its ok to have it on it not going hurt us. I look and him and he nods his head. They start to come up to me and I get scare and buck and stand up. They look and Maxy and me and said bring him over to her. They did and he put his head on my back and I calm down fast. they see that and thy come up and I try to back up and they said its ok girl we just wanna put this on you real quick its not gonna hurt we promise your save. Then Maxy rubs his head on my back to say its ok and I'm here. So I let them put it on me. They say good girl I'm gonna put this lead up on both of you and put you in a stale were you'll have food and water. ok? so I let them and they said we better keep them in the same stall he keeps her calm and not crazy they look really close alike I think he is her older brother or something like that. They put us in a room thingy with a male horse on one side and a girl horse on the other they male keep looking at me. and the girl  walks to the blocky thing  hi I'm red but they call me red bird. hi nice to meet you red they call my Brittany were we are from and this is my older  brother max when I said that he got in front of me protectively. Maxy  what is wrong. I can sense a bad person coming this way. Then a few seconds later a guy that looks in his late 20's came in with a evil looking smirk. Red said he liked to hit us and be bad to us be careful.  He looks at me and then maxy and then back oh looks I'm gonna have fun with this girl. Maxy then got on his hind legs and let out a warning noise. he seemed to get it because he went away later a girl came in with a guy horse my age and put him in the stale thingy next to us. He look at me the whole time his way in. The girl said you have been a good boy thunder head.  and then shut the thing and left.

He looked at me hi my name is thunder head but you can call me thunder what's your name? he asked me. I looked at him scared and backed away and Maxy got in front and told the horse to leave me alone. He said something to maxy that I didn't hear. Maxy then said that I could trust him and Red.   After he said that I started to talk to thunder. hi Thunder my Name is Brittany but my friends call me Britt. Well Brittany I would like to be your friends friend here said thunder. I would like to be your friend as long as I am here that is. The 4 of use continued talking until we all fell asleep.