Chapter 3

Brittany's Pov

-----------------(The Next Moring)----------------------------------

Everyone was already awake  before me and there was new hay and water I start to eat the hay and drink the water.  Hi thunder said and it spooked me and I jumped up and went into the back of my stall into a coner.  I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that I was just trying to say hi  and me nice I'm so sorry. It is ok thunder I said. They are gonna try to brake you in today thunder says is that a good thing? I ask if you want to stay yes if you don't then no he says if you stay you always will have food and water you wont be cold at all and if you find your mate you get to stay in the same stall with them and be around them 24/7 and when you have a colt then your colt will leave here to and the only way the will get ride of it is if something bad were to happen he says to tell me.  Oh ok I say.

Here comes the trainer now he says. If you want to stay then don't buck to much and if you get scared call me and ill be there and ill help with anything you need I promise he told me. Ok thank you thunder but if I don't wanna go out without you or maxy I say. Then when they take you out stand my my door and wait ok? he asked. I said ok thunder.

Few moments later then trainer person showed up. Hey girl she said my name is Beth and ill be your trainer Beth said.

Beth  help her hand out to me and it had something in it and I didn't know if I can trust it. Thunder I said. Yes Brittany? what is that in her hand thunder? Why it is food and its is good don't worry its not gonna hurt you or anything I promise just eat it he told me. I look from him to the thing in her hand called food. I slowly walked up to her and took it and ate it. As soon as it was in my mouth I thought wow this is really good. Thunder you were right it is good its really yummy I said. while thunder gave a horse chuckle. She started to read for my halter and I got scared. Its fine Brittany she is just gonna put a rope on your halter and lead you. Don't forget to stand in front of my stale when you get out to tell her you want me to go will you ok? thunder said. OK thunder.