ToS X Fairy Tail Part 1: Meeting

Artwork above is done by a friend of mine

Artwork above is done by a friend of mine. I'm not sure if she'd want to be credited by name, so that's all I'll say

A young woman, around the age of eighteen, walked down the stairs of a tavern. She had chocolate colored long hair and emerald green eyes. She wore light blue shorts and a matching sleeveless shirt with a painting of a white wolf on it's chest. Sitting on top of her head was a golden circlet. The jewel in the center of it shared the color of her eyes. This was the princess, Elizabeth. She yawned and yelled towards a table of three men and one empty seat. "Sorry guys, I just woke up. Crazy night. I had to study for the combat test in a few weeks. I'm going up against Anne, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but she's improved her skills greatly since the last time we sparred together," she said.

The men sitting at the table were mercenaries named Onsir, James, and Tristan. Though the group just called James by his nickname, Grinch. Onsir had untidy and greasy black hair that stopped just above his shoulders. His eyes were a calm blue, and he sported a poorly shaven light beard. In addition, the right side of his face was badly scarred with burns. Tristan also had black hair, but it was much shorter and better cared for. His face was cleanly shaven, and the jaw line was shaped similar to a V. His right eye was yellow and catlike, while his other was blind due to a cut from a sword. James was the only one of the three not to have a scar. He had short chestnut hair that went all over the place and hazel eyes.