Chapter 3

Everyone rushes to the hospital to see if Bryan was ok. "Excuse me nurse is Bryan here?". Carnell asked. "Yes he is in room 408". Everyone thanked the nurse and ran to the room. Nakia ran to his room and opened the door to find a nurse flirting with him, while Bryan was kindly trying to push her off. "Bitch get off my man or else". The Nurse looked at her crazy and Knew her ass would get kicked she walked away quickly. "Baby you didn't have to say it like that". Bryan said with a smile. "Well baby you didn't have to be so nice to that hoe". Bryan raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Look Bryan I am glad that you are fine but where is Lexi?". Carnell said. "Oh she is in the other room. Carnell and Cheyenne both rushed to se of Lexi was ok. "Lexi you ok baby?". Cheyenne said while hugging and kissing her. "Yeah mom I am fine I just have a few bruises that's all". Lexi said. Lexi got up and walked to her dad and held her tight. "It's ok dad I am fine, plus I shot a guy to project uncle Bryan". "You did what?". Carnell said in a panic voice. "I shot a guy in the chest". Lexi said with tears on her eyes. "Baby girl did you tell the police that?". Lexi shook her head no, and Carnell sighed. "Baby you got to tell the officer everything you can't lie to them". Cheyenne said. "Mom I didn't I just kept that part out of the story". "Lexi I don't know what you were thinking but we have to take you down to the station, cause if they find a dead body on the ground, and you were the one that shot him, and you never told the cops that, you could go to jail and trust me that is not where you want to spend you life there". Carnell said. "I am sorry daddy I just got scared that's all". "It's ok Lexi when you tell them the story everything will be alright". Carnell hugged Lexi and kissed her on her head. "Hey where is Casey at?". Cheyenne asked. "Oh she went home she told the cops she was fine". Carnell and Cheyenne bother looked at one another and shrugged. When they came out of the room and everyone hugged lexi. "Hey guys everyone needs to go home now, I am going to take Lexi to the station we will be back. "What happened?". Mari asked. "Long story but we will be back tonight". Carnell said. Carnell shook his head and everyone went there separate ways. "Why does this keep happening to us?". Terika asked. " I don't know baby but whoever it is has a huge grudge against us, when I say us, I mean me and my brothers". "People have no lives at all, maybe we should go back to our place tonight". Patrick chuckled and held Terika in his arms. "Baby you know I got you, I won't let anything happen to you, you don't need to be afraid of anything". Terika smiled and kissed him on his cheeks. "I know Patrick just glad to have someone like you in my life". "Alright enough of the mushy gushy stuff". Nakia said. "Baby it's sweet". "Oh so you thought the nurse was sweet to huh?". Nakia put her hand on her waist and starred at him. "No I didn't say that, where did that come from?". Bryan asked. "Just forget what I said Bryan, and Nakia walked away. "What did I do?". Bryan asked. "Nothing man you know your girl gets jealous easily". Patrick said. "Let me go talk to her then". Bryan said.

"What the hell was that all for?". Casey asked. "I don't know what you are talking about". The lady said. "Yes you do, I almost got shot in the bathroom, I had to tell the guy I am not the target".The Lady chuckled. "I will make sure next time that won't happen again". Casey laughed. "Yeah right that's what you said the last time, I think you are trying to kill me". The lady began to smile. "Now if I was trying to kill you, I would have done it a long time ago, but since I love you so dearly I want you to stay". Lexi nodded and sat by the window. "I almost forgot it's Lexi damn birthday tomorrow and I am hosting it". The lady walked up to Casey and put her hand on her shoulder. "It's alright my dear just keep going with the plan and everything will be alright, but if anything happens I am holding you accountable, and you know I hate when things go wrong". The lady said while squeezing Casey shoulder. "Ouch that hurt". Casey said while jumping up and looking at the lady. The lady smirked and walked away. "Bitch". Casey called out.

A few hours later Carnell and Lexi walked inside the house. "Finally you guys are back". Cheyenne said while running up and hugging Lexi. "Yeah we are fine baby, Lexi just need some rest from this day". Lexi looked over to Carnell and smiled. She walked over and hugged him. "Thanks daddy for everything". She smiled and went upstairs to her room. "You sure she is going to be ok?" Cheyenne asked. Carnell sighed and went upstairs to check on her. "Hey guys what's up?". Bryan said while walking in. "Hey where is Nakia?". Mari asked. "Oh she is outside". Brayn said while rolling her eyes. Nakia came in with some rose and a big smile on her face. "Look what Bryan gave me, isn't he the greatest man in the world?". Everyone looks at Bryan crazy. Bryan shook his head and went to go get some beer. "Nakia you ok?". Mari asked. "Yeah I am just a little tipsy that's all my dear". Bryan chuckled and sat down on the couch. "Well glad you not upset with Bryan anymore". Cheyenne said. "Yeah I was being Silly back there, I know Bryan wouldn't cheat on me right guys?" Everyone got quiet. "Yeah baby you know I love you". Nakia smiled and threw the flowers on the ground and ran outside. "Damn Cheyenne you got a big mouth, now I got to go bribe her again. Bryan got up and slammed the door. "Hey Lexi can I come in?". Carnell said. "Yeah sure dad". Carnell walked in and sat on Lexi bed. "You ok sweetheart?". Carnell asked. Lexi shook her head and turned the other way. Carnell grabbed her and held her tight. "Baby it's ok I am here to protect you, I promise I will never let anything happen to you". Lexi held her tight with tears running down her face. "If you want to sweetie you can sleep in our room for tonight". Lexi chuckled. "Dad I will be 17 tomorrow, I think I will be fine, but since you offered why not, I will grabbed my spongebob sleeping bag". Carnell laughed. "Alright baby well hurry up you got a big day tomorrow". Lexi nodded and got her stuff. "Baby what's wrong now?". Bryan asked. Nakia just looked up into the sky not saying anything. "Alright fine then I will be inside if you need me". Nakia chuckled. "What's so funny?". She turned around and faces Bryan. Bryan are you cheating on me?". Nakia asked. Bryan just stared at her with a blank face.

Forever you ok?". Dustin asked. Forever had fear in her eyes and she started shacking. He grabbed her and held her tight. A few minutes later Forever began to speak. "Baby it's not true". Dustin kissed her on her forehead and rubbed her cheeks. "I know baby I saw the the text, someone is playing games with you". Forever sat up and turned around towards Dustin. "Baby it's more than that, I mean how did they know we were leaving today?, what games are we suppose to be playing with this person?". Dustin sighed. "It's ok my Angel I will call my brothers to see what's up in the meanwhile go take a hot bath ok?". Forever nodded and started walking towards to the bathroom door she turned around to look at Dustin. "Baby can you watch me?". Dustin looked up and smiled. "You sure you want me to do that?". Forever chuckled. "I mean to make sure nothing happens to me". Dustin nodded and watch Forever take a bath. "You know I can watch you bath yourself for hours". He said with a grin. "Aren't you suppose to be calling someone?". Dustin chuckled and got out his phone. Forever smiled and closed the shower curtain. "Oh come baby why you got to be like that?". Dustin heard someone laughing on the other end. "Damn Dustin I didn't know you thought of me like that". Carnell said on the other end. "Man whatever I got some news for you". Dustin got up and walked out the bathroom to make sure Forever could not hear him. They were on the phone for and hour, Dustin thew the phone on the bed and sat on the couch. "Baby you ok?". Forever asked, while wrapped around in a towel. "Yeah I am fine it's just that stuff has happen there too, so we are going to have make sure to watch you guys, I didn't want this crap to start again". Forever came over and sat on Dustin lap and kissed him. "What was that for?". He asked. "Just for begin there for me, I can't thank you enough, I love you so much". Dustin looked at her smiled. I love you too my angel, but it's not helping me that you are in that towel". Forever laughed and shook her head, she got up and started walking towards the bed. "Well if you wanted come get it". She smiled at him and dropped the towel. Dustin bit is bottom lip and stood up and took his shirt off and walked towards Forever. Just as Dustin was about to kiss on her neck Forever phone ranged. "Damn a guy can't have sex with his wife". Forever giggled walked over to her phone and saw Sean caking her. "Baby you ok?". She froze for a second then turned her phone off. "Yeah baby I am fine just someone from my job calling me, it can wait tell later". Forever said. "Good now bring your ass to me". Forever laughed and French kissed him.

"She hung up on me". He said.

"It's ok Sean you will get her, if not there is always plan B.

"Sean chuckled and kissed the lady. "You are always one step ahead baby".

"I know sweetie I just can't wait to get my hands on that Bitch".

"Don't worry baby Casey knows what she is doing".

"Good I never trusted a teenage girl, but since she has Lexi wrapped her fingers I see everything going into plan. They both smiled and then laughed at one another.