Chapter 4

"What did you just ask me?". Bryan said. "I asked are you cheating on me?". Bryan rubbed his head and sighed. "Baby of course not why would you think that?" Nakia looked down feeling stupid. "Cause I saw the way you looked at that nurse and you been going out of town lately". Bryan walked up to her and held her hand. "Baby I will never cheat on you those days are over,plus I been busy lately that's why I been on the road a lot, if I take my family with me I would hardly see you". Nakia shook her head and rubbed Bryan hands. "It wouldn't hurt for you to ask though". Bryan smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Alright Nakia would you like to go on my next business trip?". Nakia smiled and said yes. "Alright fine but don't get mad at me when I come into the hotel room late". Nakia rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Fine I won't then as long as I am with you I will be fine". They both smiled at one another went inside and went to bed.

The next morning Lexi was woken up by the smell of chocolate chip pancakes she smiled and got up. She checked her message to see who said happy birthday she was disappointed when she didn't see a message from Lance Lexi slowly walked down the stairs with her head held down. "Happy Birthday Lexi". She raised up her head up and saw all her family she was really surprised to see Lance with her family. Lexi ran her hands through her hair and started to scream and she ran upstairs. Everyone looked at each other confused then at Lance. "I will go talk to her Cheyenne said. Cheyenne ran upstairs and knocked on Lexi door. "Come in". Cheyenne walked in to see Lexi doing her hair. "Baby you don't need to do your hair just because Lance is here". Lexi looked at her mom and sat on the bed. " I just want him to like me, and right now I just look like crap". Cheyenne smile and kissed Lexi on the forehead. "Sweetie he must really like you if he came to the house just to say Happy Birthday to you, I am sure he likes you just the way you are, so back down there and enjoy him before you dad kicks him out". Lexi laughed and shook her head. "Happy Birthday Lexi". Cheyenne kissed her one more time and walked out. Lexi got up and looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. She went back down stairs and smiled at everyone. "Happy Birthday sweetie". Bryan smiled and hugged her. "Then her dad came Over and kissed her. Happy Birthday Baby girl I made chocolate chip pancakes and Maple bacon". Lexi hugged her dad tight and kissed him. "Alright sweetie well I will fixed your plate and later on we are going to go shopping". Lexi looked at her dad and raised her eyebrows. "We?". Carnell began to chuckle. " I mean You me mom and Casey of course". Lexi started to get excited and smile. Carnell shook his head and walked away. "Happy Birthday Lexi". A familiar voice said. Lexi turned around to see Lance holding a box with a bow on top, she almost forgot he was there. He smiled and walked over to her given her the box. Lexi opened it to find a neckless she had the biggest smile on her face. "OMG thanks Lance I love it so much". Lance learned over and kissed her on the cheeks. Lexi began to get bright red. "Alright I think it time for you to go young man". Lexi looked at her dad and began to get mad. "Mom!". Lexi shouted. Cheyenne came around the corner looking at everyone. "What's wrong sweetie?". Lexi pointed at her dad and told her what happened. "Carnell let the boy stay he is not doing anything, he just being a good friend to her". Carnell looked at Lance then back at Lexi. "You know what it is time for me leave, if you don't mind sir I would like your daughter to walk me out to my car". Carnell began to chuckle and shake is head no. "Baby they are just going outside damn let them be for 5 minutes, you can walk him out Lexi". Lance grabbed Lexi hands but when heard a growl sound he dropped her hand and they walked out. Carnell went straight to the window and watched them. "Sorry Lance my father is really protected over me". Lanced smiled then laughed. "Yeah like he is now?". Lexi turned around to see her dad looking straight at them. Lexi told him to get away from the window but he shook his head no, just then Cheyenne came into the view and push Carnell away from the window and closed the curtain. "Sorry about that my parent can be crazy". Lexi said. Just then Lance leaned against his car and folded his arms to wear you could see his muscles. Lexi started to get butterflies in her stomach. "So are you coming to Casey party I mean your party?". Lance said while smiling. "What do you mean by that?". Lexi said while putting her hands on her hips. "Well you know how Casey can get, but if the party comes out to be a dump you could hang with me and my boys". Lexi raised her eyebrows and looked at him. "What you mean my party might suck?, psh my party will be turned up". Lance started to grin at Lexi and started walking towards her. He learned in and whispered in her ear. "All I am saying is that I want to spend time with you, not Casey or my boys, I just want your fine ass to be with me all night that's all I am saying". Lexi started to blush and lance laughed. He looked up and saw Carnell looking at him. He Backed away and opened the car door. "It would be good thing if this party sucked cause then we can go back to our plans for just us two hanging out for your birthday". He winked at her and drove away. Lexi saw Lance drive away until she couldn't see him anymore then her phone vibrated. She looked down and saw that Lance sent her a Happy Birthday text. She started blushing all the way in house until she saw her dad. She looked looked at him then started walking away. "So your not gonna say anything to me?". Lexi continued to walk upstairs then she slammed her bedroom door. "What did I do?". Cheyenne looked him and shook her head and walked away. "Oh so now everything my fault". Just then Dustin and Forever came in. "Uncle Dustin". Lexi yelled coming down the stairs. Everyone gave hugs and asked about the honeymoon and stuff. "So Lexi how are you enjoying your birthday?". Forever asked. "It was great until dad ruined it, thanks Forever for asking me". Carnell glared at Lexi then walked out. Everyone all of sudden got quiet.