I dare Pearl to make Garnet jealous

Pearl smiles at this dare.
" Sounds good, and I know how to do it, LAPIS!! "
" Yeah Pearl "
" Since you like me so much uh could you do me a favor and date me for today I have a dare to make Garnet jealous "
" So I can do, like anything "
" Well not anything "
" Could I kiss, hug, flirt with you, and hold your hand? "
" Yes, but not a long kiss "
" YES, okay " she says
L

apis and Pearl walk out holding hands and fake laughing.

Garnet looks up from her coffee and frowns feeling tad bit jealous.
Lapis sees it and so does Pearl so Lapis says " You are looking as hot as ever Pearl "
" So are you Lapis babe "
Lapis gives Pearl a big smooch on the lips then pulls back.
Garnet gets angry and even more jealous, she splits apart and Ruby runs up to Lapis and Pearl screaming at the top of her lungs, while Sapphire is standing there frozen, literally.
Pearl smiles because, well she completeda dare, she bends down and put a finger to Ruby's lips and says " Ruby calm down, it was only a dare, do you really think I would hurt you both and Garnet? "
Ruby smiles and says " No "
" Well you answered your question "
Ruby and Sapphire fuse and Garnet stands in there place, with her arms crossed and her foot tapping but you could see the smirk on Garnets face.
Pearl walks over and says " Wow you really do love me, don't you? "
" How could I not? "
" Will because I am useless and all that "
Garnet leans down and kisses her and says " I don't want to hear it Pearl, because you are not useless Pearl "
Pearl blushes but kisses her back.

Keep the Dares and truths up please!!😊😊