I dare Garnet to make Pearl jealous!

" This is going to be interesting, but how can I do that? "
* Starts thinking *
" I'll just bring Peridot everywhere with me "

" Peridot! "

" Yes fusion Garnet "

" We have a mission "

" Oh okay do you want me to come with you or....

" Yes "

" Garnet, should I come also? " Pearl says, getting a tad bit jealous because of Peridot.

" No, I want you to stay here and get stuff done I'll be back later bye "
Garnet kisses Peridots forehead before she warps with her so Pearl could see.

Pearl stands there shocked " What the h*ll " Pearl says, getting even more jealous.

All day Peridot and Garnet have been hanging out together, but of course Garnet let Peridot know that it's a dare.

Pearl walks into the barn and sees Peridot sitting on Garnets lap, laughing.
Pearl starts getting even more jealous and coughs to get there attention.
Peridot and Garnet finally notice her.
" I'm glad you two are having fun "
Pearl scoffs with her teeth clutched together and glaring at both of them.
Garnet looks at Pearl nervous, Pearl storms out with Garnet trailing behind her.
They go inside and Pearl yells
" What the h*ll was that!!! "
" A dare "
" A what? "
" a dare "
" That hurt alot, why would you do such a thing? "
Garnet walks over and kisses her hard and deep " Pearl it was a dare, it didn't mean anything "
" It still hurt " Pearl looks down and hugs Garnet tight.
Garnet hugs back " You are the only gem I love, nothing can change that "
Pearl smiles small and says " I forgive you but that sucked "
Garnet chuckles " Trust me it sucked when I was the one doing it "