2 dares in one page

Dare 1. I dare Garnet to not use her future vision for the whole day.
Dare 2. I dare Pearl to ignore Garnet for the whole day.
_______________________________________

Garnet read her dare and said " Really I can't use my future vision for the whole freaking day! " Garnet then leaves.
Pearl read her dare and sighed " Garnets not going to like this but alright "

Later

Garnet comes back from a mission and looks around, she spotted Pearl and smirked, she walked over and says " Hey Pearl "
Pearl keeps looking down at her book and keeps fake reading, pretending Garnets not there.
" Babe? "
Garnet asks a bit concerned to why she wasn't answering her.
Pearl bites the inside of her cheek.
" D-did I do something wrong? "
( I feel so bad for Garnet, i just want to give her a hug😢 )
Pearl gets up and starts cleaning but Garnet grabs Pearls waist and pulls her back to her.
" Pearl please tell me what's wrong "
Pearl ignores her and just looks around.
Garnet then says " I have a mission, I'll get you to talk to me later "
Garnet then kisses Pearl.
It toke every ounce of Pearl to not kiss her back deeply but her lips were still as rock.

End of the day

" Pearl can you please just talk to me, I've been trying ever since I got back from that other mission "

Pearl runs over, flings herself at Garnet and kisses her hard and deep.
" I'm sorry, It was a dare and you also had a dare to not use your Future vision "
" Yes, God these dares keep hurting me, some are physically and some are emotionally "

" You'll live Garnet, i promise "

Garnet Mumbles " I won't f*cking live, I'll probably be shattered "

" What was that? "

" Nothin "