Meliodas x Reader

BEWARE HEARTBREAK AND SO MUCH FUCKING ANGUST AND PLEASE KILL ME FOR WRITING THIS.WELL BEWARE !!!! and btw this is so fucking short also and sorryyyyy. ooo i forgot my requestbox is open :) just pm and please be specific and thank you love yah ❤

Third Pov-

'was it useless? wasnt I enough?then maybe again if I was enough you would have been with me' thought a (h/c) girl with her once bright (e/c) that are now duller and duller as time pass by.Turning her once bubbly and go-to perosnality to a motionless and hertless one.Everyone noticing the changes in her but, him. These thoughts normally would leave once it was night time but this time they stay and started becoming a part of (Y/n).

It hurts to see someone you love dearly with someone else,loving them and not you..'maybe thats why. thats why you arent with me, the reason why your with her.' (Y/n) was in love with meliodas but he was with her.

Her as in Princess Elizabeth Liones.The princess who meliodas took care of and fell in love with, thats perfect but whats up with (y/n)?Is meliodas going to leave her like she was unwanted?Is it because Meliodas and Elizabeth are together?

(Y/n) needs to forget meli-him.He is going to be know from now on as nothing as a stranger.Well an stranger she loved because she is nothing to him and he's nothing to her now. A thought lingered onto (Y/n)'s mind while she finished packing to leave 'Meliodas is someone I once knew' and with that on her mind she got up and left while everyone else was sleeping soundly, and with that she became untraceable...