What if they saw you naked

Requested by:

∞ ∞

Karma Akabane

Just getting out of the shower, you wrapped a towel around your body

Just getting out of the shower, you wrapped a towel around your body. Picking up your dirty clothes, walking into your room. You placed your dirty clothes in the laundry basket and grabbed a pair of new clothes.

Drying your body, not hearing Karma walk into your house.  Singing along to (Favorite song), drying your hair, the door to your room opened.

"I'm home (first name)-.. damn..." Karma started until he saw you butt naked, standing in your room holding your panties.

"K-KARMA?!" You shrieked out in response trying to cover your self but karma stopped you.

"Your so naughty~.." He purred

Nagisa Shiota

After getting home from your job, you had decided to take a shower

After getting home from your job, you had decided to take a shower. You started the shower stripping out of your clothes. Hopping in, You didn't hear Nagisa come through the front door.

"(First name)! I'm home!" Nagisa called out walking towards your room. 

He opened the door, not seeing you there. He shrugged it off, thinking you were still at work. Heading into the bathroom, he opened the curtains and you felt the breeze hit you.

"(F-FIRST NAME)?! I-I'M SORRY!" Nagisa yelled rushing out of the bathroom. 

You stood there, blushing heavily.

Yuma Isogai