What if they cheated

Requested by: Mama forgot LMAO

∞ ∞

Karma Akabane

Honestly, Karma isn't the type to hide things so if its something as serious as cheating, then of course he would just tell you

Honestly, Karma isn't the type to hide things so if its something as serious as cheating, then of course he would just tell you. He would wait a while though, you would tend to notice that he's been distant, didn't like skinship as much anymore and would always be on his phone. He would probably cancel dates majority of the time so when you confront him is when he would tell you.

A few weeks ago is when you noticed Karma becoming rather distant, where he would just brush past you as if he didn't see you. Ignore your calls like he never got them and even avoiding your touch you were preying on him. At first you brushed it off, thinking he just had a bad day but as the weeks passed by is when you were feeling lonely.

You had talked to some other of your classmates about it, who suggested you give him space first then talk it out. You were excited for the dates that were coming up, but Karma had cancelled them, telling you that something had came up.

"Karma... we need to talk." You said as you stood in front of the TV, blocking his view from his video game. He scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance as he paused his game, looking at you with a bored expression.

"Can this wait? I'm in a middle of a matc-" You were fed up so you cut him off by surprise.

"No! We need to talk now!" You shouted, slamming your hand on the table causing Karma to flinch due to the sudden loud noise. He was shocked, you were always so gentle and caring with him that he never knew you would snap on him like this.

"You've been avoiding me! Distant! Cancelling plans! You never talk to me anymore, Karma..." You spoke up, trying to swallow the lump in your throat as your eyes brimmed with tears, blurring your vision.

"Okay.. (First name), i have something to tell you.." He started as he looked down at the floor, he felt guilty for doing this to the person he loved the most. Karma just didn't think he was good for you, he thought that someone who was more sweet and nice would be better with you. "I've.. been cheating on you." He continued, looking up at you seeing tears running down your face.

"Fuck you." You said before storming out of his house.