What if they were your brothers

Requested by:

So sorry about not updating as much, i've been busy with school but i promise ill try as much to update as much as i can

∞ ∞

Karma Akabane

♡Karma Akabane

Karma would be that type of brother who would prank you all the time, but also pretty caring and protective. If any guy broke your heart he would shove wasabi up their nose or pour hot sauce down their throat.

"Karma!!" You shouted as you stormed into his room, covered in flour.

The red head bursted out laughing and while you glared at him, throwing a handful of the flour onto him. He stopped laughing at looked over at you, smirking.

"You're gonna regret that." He responded while you started running for your life.

"GET BACK HERE! I HAVE WASABI!!!" He shouted with Joy while you screamed.

Of course Karma wouldn't really shove it up your nose since he loves you but you two constantly pranked each other since duh, you're an Akabane its tradition now.

Nagisa Shiota

I can see Nagisa as a really caring brother, despite looking very petite, he's actually really strong and sometimes even scary

I can see Nagisa as a really caring brother, despite looking very petite, he's actually really strong and sometimes even scary. He's always there for you whenever you need him and he makes sure you do what you need to do. He can also be rather protective over you at times, especially if Karma tries anything on you. (I mean come on who can resist karma?)

"Nagisacchi (hi kise you in the wrong anime).after school can we go to the ice cream shop?" You asked cheerfully while the blue haired male smiled.