What if they slept with you because you're afraid

Requested by:

HIII I AM ALIVE LOL! I ACTUALLY UPDATED WOOOO~! hello y'all, so i have a question for y'all LOL. Since i am not as active, i was wondering that if i created an Insta (one specifically for my wattled readers) would you guys follow to see what ya beloved Rin-chan is up too?? LOL 

i feel like i mf rushed this I'm sowwy LOL

∞  ∞

Karma Akabane

Okay Karma is actually kind of an ass actually not even kinda, A HUGE ASS just saying LOL

Okay Karma is actually kind of an ass actually not even kinda, A HUGE ASS just saying LOL. He would just laugh at you and find it hilarious. I think once he actually sees how terrified you are, he would give in and just hold you. He would try to get your mind off of it as well, and we all know how he does LOL (wink).

"You're afraid?" Karma asked before bursting out laughing while you just looked at him, frowning. He would just let you in his bed, and continue playing on his game while you were in his bed. He looked over at you, seeing you wide awake and shaking, he would put his game away and wrap his arms around your waist.

"Hey.. you okay..?" He asked, brushing your hair away from your face and planting sweet kisses against your cheek moving to your lips. You nodded slightly and buried your face into his neck, while he sighed. He smirked and reached down with his freehand, to squeeze your ass making you yelp.

"I'll get your mind off of that nightmare." He said smirking while you just blushed, hitting him with the pillow.

"I-im good. That was my nightmare." You joked and he growled, hovering over you while you gulped.

"Mhm~, I'll make you scream my name~."

"BYE IM NOT SCARED- WAHHH!"

Nagisa Shiota

♡Nagisa Shiota