FUCK LOVE BE INDEPENDENT SEQUEAL TO Falling In Love Wih A Thug

NICOLE P.O.V

I was at home getting ready for work I had to get my babygirl  up  I went to her room got her up baby wake up I shook her she stirred in her sleep I said mamas come on you got to get up she said okay and got up I asked what do you want to wear princess she said my flower dresss moma I said okay come on baby.

Oh let me give you guys the run down yes I left and had my baby theo only person that know about her is my sister and the girls I hope dre didn't find out and I want it to stay that way oh yea her my babygirl name is kaylin and she is 3 years old so yea hope yall enjoy but back to the story.

I got her dress and asked her wat she want for breakfast she said corn pops mommy I want corn pops I said okay I told her to hurry up and eat we got to go once she was done we left I dropped her off at school and went to work by the way Im a lawyer.(btw im in California)

I got to work and saw my girls I spoke then got to work I had a lot of work to do.

DRE P.O.V

I missed my baby I don't know where she went lately I been focused on money and I been fucking hoes left and right I takes away the pain and stuff.

Today we had to move everthing to California me and the guys was starting a new business down there because it been crazy down here the girls was escited to go to cali a little to excited I wondered wassup I just let it go we got our stuff nd got on the plane.

CALI HERE WE COME....