Chapter 2

DRE P.O.V

I was just shopping for some things when this little girl ran into me. She looked just like me I could've sworn this was my child.

"Hi my name is Kaylin", she said.

"Where are your mother and my name is Dre."

"I ran off, but could you pass me those cheezits please", said Kaylin.

"Sure, but let's go find your mother though." I took her hand and we went off looking for her mother. She was just talking my head off.

She took off running to the person I thought I'll never see again. It was my baby Nicole. I was thinking in my head like damn I didn't know she was pregnant.

Nicole ran up to the little girl and told her to never run off like that again. We got close enough to each other and she just stared at me.

"Is she mine?" She didn't say nothing she looked like she was scared to tell me.

"Just tell me if she is mine or not", I said.

"Yes". she said. At that point I had to get out of there because I felt like I was about to hurt this girl. She kept calling my name, but I wouldn't turn back.

I got in the car thinking with tears rolling down my face like damn bruh she really kept my child from me.

I went to the trap house and saw the girls and guys talking it up.

"Did yall know Nicole is here and has a kid", I asked?

That's when I knew something was up because the girls started walking off real fast, but the guys stopped talking.

Trey said, "sit down and tell us what is going on." Faith told us everything and how Nicole didn't want the guys especially me to know. That right there broke my heart a little bit.

"Why though", I asked?

Neveah said, "I don't know maybe she was just scared, but don't get to mad just talk to her."

"That my kid to though mayne she can't do that shit." I didn't know I was crying until I felt faith hug me. I ended up leaving the trap.

NEVEAH P.O.V.

I called Nicole and she answered on the first ring.

"Hello", she said.

"He knows sis and he is hurt."

"I know I saw him today and I know what you are about to say we need to talk I know", she said.

"You are and fast because that child deserves to have a father in her life sis", I said. She told me she was about to bring her by and I reassured her Dre wasn't here.

I told the guys that she was on her way.

NICOLE P.O.V.

In my head I was thinking how would this go because I didn't want him to find out this way. I just don't want my child to be fatherless and heartbroken if he leaves again.

I got kaylin and told her to come on were going to go meet some people she said yay new people to meet. We got to neveah house I knocked and I was bombrushed to neveah hugging me.

She saw Kaylin and just fell in love with her and they were just talking like they being knowing each other for a while and I loved it.

We walked in and the next person I saw was my wonderful sister Neveah .

"FAITHHHHH", I yelled! She turned around and just hugged me for dear life and I just cried I missed my sister so much.

"I felt so alone without you", I said.

"It's okay babe I'm here now and I'm not going nowhere", Faith said.

"Who is this", Kaylin asked?

"I'm your auntie Faith sweetheart", she said. She told her good and when she saw Trey she took off running towards him and sat on his lap. She started messing with his faith and he looked funny because he didn't know who she was.

I saw the guys hey all gave me a hug and I told Trey how she was my daughter Kaylin and he spoke to her.

"Your going to be my new boyfriend", Kaylin said. We all laughed and chilled for the rest of the night.

The guys was telling me whats going on and I was telling them my life and stuff while I left.

Kaylin fell asleep so I told them we had to go they told me to call them I said okay then we left.