Chapter 5

DRE P.O.V.

I woke up and decided to call Nicole I know your wondering how I got her number well last night I asked faith for it and she gave it to me. She didn't want to at first, but I explained why I needed it then she gave it to me so I called Nicole.

RING

RING

RING

RING

I was hoping she was going to answer but it sounded like she wasn't but then a sweet voice came on and I knew I was her.

NICOLE P.O.V

I woke up got Kaylin dress and made her cereal when I got a call. I was hesitant on answering because I didn't know the number it was an unknown number but I answered it anyways.

I said, "Hello."

"Wassup", the other person said and I knew who it was. I was about to hand up and I guess he knew because he told me not and that he wanted to apologize.

"Apology not accepted", I said then hung up. He kept calling and calling.

"What the hell do you want", I asked?

He said, " Please don't yell nor hang up I want to talk to you about our daughter and us."

"There is no us."

"Please can you met me somewhere", he asked? I told him sure and where to meet me at." I told Kaylin to come on and that I was about to drop her off at Faith's house.

"Is Trey going to be there", she asked?

"I don't think so, but come on sweetheart. " We got to Faith house and I didn't even get to the door yet when Trey came out. Kaylin ran up to him and yelled, "TREEYYYY!"

"Munchkin what you doing here", he said.

"Well I was wondering can you and faith watch Kaylin while I go talk to Aundre."

Trey said, "Sure, but did you just say Dre ." I told him yea and left.

I got to the lake and saw Dre sitting there.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey I thought you wouldn't show up", he said.

"Well you thought wrong", I said.

"Please don't give me attitude I just want to talk." I sat down and let him talk.

"I want to apologize for everything. I'm sorry that I keep hurting you I wish I was the one wiping away your tears and not causing them you deserve better. You are my world Nicole you keep me going and I don't know where I will be without you right now. It kills me knowing that I could never get you back. Your the first girl I ever poured my heart out to", he said.

"When I saw you with her it was like my heart fell into pieces. You keep hurting me and I keep letting you I love you but I don't know if I can do this."

"I understand."

"I'm also sorry abut keeping your child away from you I never wanted to hurt you", I said.

"I know, but can I see her and just know that I will always love you", he said.

I know and you can see her."