Chapter 2

Chapter 2

   Holy cheeseburgers, this is going to be a long night. Ughh I blame my brain for not realizing his voice, I mean I heard him speak at the store about 10 hours ago, why didn’t I realize it sooner?

“You weren’t even listening were you cee?” I pushed away all of the useless thoughts and settled my eyes on an annoyed but worried Hailey

“Sorry, I kind of… zoned out.” I gave her a sorry look

“Well yeah, no shi-“ I jumped out of my seat and covered Ty’s mouth with my hand. I knew what he was going to say, and I really don’t like the idea of that.

“Nobody is swearing in my house today,” I gestured my head to the side “or tomorrow,” I looked at Tyler straight in the eyes “or ever.”

I heard Hailey laughing behind me “What’s so funny huh?” I asked her, confused. She was clutching on her stomach before she said in between laughs, “That... Wasn’t threatening… at all!” managed to say in between her laughs

“It was! Right, Ty?”  I stomped my feet like a little kid. Heh, I didn’t even care if I look like a little kid

I saw him grin, “it was quite funny actually” and then… he joined Hailey and let out a loud laugh

I swear whenever this two come around, it feels like there are 10 people in my house. I rolled my eyes at my best friends. ‘They’ll always be there to ruin my intimidating moment’ I thought to my self

When Hailey finally controlled herself,her eyes found its way to mine and gave me a concerned look. “But seriously cee, what are you going to do?”

“Well…-” oh chocolate cakes, I was not even sure of what I was going to do “I’m just gonna…- you know…-” I thought about all the choices I had and finally decided on one “-…come clear?” It came out more than a question than a statement.

They gave me an are-you-serious-look, but I shrugged it off.

Hailey looked down at her lap for a moment before looking back at me “I think you should just,” she sighed “lay low.Just keep it under the radar.”

It was my turn to give her my are-you-serious look, but Hailey kept her face straight, which meant that she wasn’t kidding.

 “Fine.” I sighed. “But I can’t lay low for the whole semester because sooner or later, the truth will come out.”

“Can’t or won’t?” Tyler asked but I shut him up by throwing a handful of chips to his face. Sigh. That was a waste of food. Good food.

“Hey!” He cried, and I stick my tongue out to him. “Very mature, Cece. Very mature” He muttered.

“I know,” I said as a small smile made its way to my lips.

✿✿✿

“Hey, sleeping beauty! Get up! It’s 45 minutes till school starts!”

I moaned, and covered my body with my warm, soft blanket. Hmmm if I could only stay like this for the whole day, my day would be perfect.

“Come on C, you don’t want to ruin your perfect attendance do you?”

They are such morning persons.

“CHARLENE-CLAIRE WATSON IF YOU DON’T GET UP THIS SECOND I WILL SPLASH COLD WATER ALL OVER YOUR FAC-“

“OKAY OKAY IM UP” I jumped from my bed, I’d hate waking up to cold water all covering my face.

You know, you two could be so violent sometimes.” I muttered.‘Why am I even friends with these two people’. I thought