Summary/Copyright

Which emotion is the most powerful?

The optimists will say that it's love while the pessimists will argue that it's sadness. Sarah William fell into the pessimist category and not without reason.

After losing the love of her life, she starts to slowly spiral into depression. So maybe, sadness really is the most powerful thing that human beings can feel.

But maybe not.

After crossing paths with Joey Harding, she's forced to think otherwise. Maybe the strongest emotion is the last thing that was left in Pandora's box: the little glowing ball of hope.

But there's always the danger of that little light flickering unexpectedly and it could go out just as suddenly as it came, leaving everything in complete darkness.

Credit for the wonderfully amazing cover goes to the fab @XantheRowd

****

All rights reserved. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

****