Part 4 - Unbelievable

Astrid's POV

RIIIIINNNNG RIIIIINNNNG!

The stupid sound of my alarm woke me up from my slumber. I streched my arms and rolled off of my bed... not the best way to wake someone up...but it works.

I groaned at the sudden pain in my head as I remembered what I had to do today. My mind kept trying to register what I expected to happen at school. 1) People mock me for being a wanna be. 2) People will mock me for being The Hiccup Haddock's 'girlfriend'. Gee What an honour -_-. Please note the sarcasm.

I slowly crawled off of the floor and started going through the bags that Hiccup got me. I found the outfit that Hiccup told me to wear today and set it on my bed. Quickly, I ran to the bathroom and started to turn on the hot water. After I had my quick shower, I started to rush using the damn hair straightner which, for me, wasn't easy due to me rolling unconciously on my bed all night. After a full hour I was done which meant I had to eat breakfast on the way to school. That was never good...

I grabbed my bag and purse and was ready to head out when my phone started vibrating.

Hiccy (Hiccup told me to put a nickname as his name so yeah...)

I answered the call

A- What do you want?

H- Wow. No hello babe? What if someone was listening to our conversation?

A- I wouldn't care. Now what do you want?

H- Hurry up and get outside. I'm waitin for you!

A- What do you mean outside?

H- Just hurry the fuck up! We're gonna be late.

A- Ok Geez. No need for the language.

I hung up on him

I grabbed my keys and saw his car out my porch.

"Erm... What are you doing here again?" I curiously asked.

"Picking you Idiot up. Isn't it obvious? And by the way, you look hot today." He remarked and smirked

I rolled my eyes at him."What I mean is why?" I spoke calmly. "Because as a you know couple... we have to make an entrance and act all romantic"

My jaw dropped open. How could I forget about the romantic stuff? Ugh nevermind!

"Now get in the car!" He exclaimed.

I nodded and got in. "Alright so I have a few rules about this whole scheme." He says with emotionless.

"1) Don't Fall inlove with me" I looked at him with a are you fucking serious face.

2) Kissing only when necessary. I know how tempting it is but no. I punched hum on the shoulder.

And number 3) DONT FUCKING HIT ME!" I rolled my eyes and hit him again. "Deal with it you big baby!"

We were talking about what to do in certain situations while he was driving until we ended up at school. I didn't know he had one slot in the school car park only reserved for him. Apparently, all the cheerleaders know about it and crowd the spot for hours till he shows up.

He got out the car and told me to wait in my seat. I nodded and waited. After a couple of seconds he opened the door for me and smiled. "After you Mi'Lady." He said sweetly. "Thanks" I got out the car and noticed all the cheerleaders staring at us. Hiccup then put his arms around my shoulder and we started walking to our lockers.

It was really convenient that our lockers were right beside each other because of our names. As we were walking through the halls I could feel stares at us and I could here a hear people talking about us. Me in particular.

They were saying things like...

"Hey is that a new girl?" A random boy said

"No you idiot! Thats Astrid Hofferson."

I could even have the ability to hear jaws dropping. "No way! Shes hot" I heard a few boys say.

The walk to our lockers felt like a day and a half but in reality, it was only 5 minutes. Once we got to our lockers nobody was around which gave me the chance to take deep breaths. Hiccup saw me breathing deeply and started speaking. "Just ignore everyone Astrid. Just remember your my girlfriend and I love you." He said it with almost real love and concern which puzzled me. Nobody was around us but... I caught his act. Heather was behind him.

"I...I love you too." I said with as much love and concern as he said it with. I could see Heather rolling her eyes and gagging at us but, she was just standing there staring. But, what caught me even off gaurd was when Hiccup pressed his lips onto mine. It shocked me at first but after a few seconds I let it sink in and kissed him back. It was a short kiss. And for some reason I wanted mor- Wait WHAT? I did not just thonk of that. After he did that I noticed Heather running off somewhere which meant nobody was around us anymore.

"S..Sorry about that." I didn't notice I was blushing until now. "I..it..its ok. As long as it was part of the act. Just caught me off gaurd I guess." I replied quietly so nobody would hear. We smiled at each other and walked hand in hand to class since we had our first period together (That sounds weird...). The rest of the day was really unexpected... better save that for the next chapter then... :D

Hope you enjoyed that. Tried to make it 1000 words and after this Authors Note I hope I do get a thousand words. But seriously, thanks to all of you out there who have supported me so far and have helped me reach 200+ Reads! I know that may not be a lot for most of you but oh well. 1000 words now! EXACTLY!