Part 5 - Boys -_-

Astrid's POV

We walked to class hand in hand which caused more stares and even more gossip about me. Surprisingly, most of it was good. There were only a few people who tried to mock me but I would just ignore them anyway. I hated being all romantic with Hiccup because well, we don't even know much about each other. All I know is that he needed girls to get off his back so he just used me... nothing else to it right?

Our first period was Maths and to be honest, I hated our teacher. Why you may ask? Because he has favorites based on looks! I swear, Heather has made so many mistakes but she never gets any trouble. Last week she 'accidentally' tripped me up and the teacher didn't care, but when I tripped her up on accident, I had recieved 2 Hours worth of Detention. -_- Stupid teacher.

I looked around the room and saw that boys were trying to get me to sit next to them by waving me over which is quite annoying. Even my personal seat at the back was taken! Usually this would only happen to Heather but now, it just feels so weird. What people would give for looks these days. I kept ignoring boys while they whistled at me or started talking about my appearance. Seriously! I'm Still Me! I also forgot to mention that Hiccup was also still holding my hand and,luckily, saw two spare seats for us both. We were quite early so we just started talking about random things and Hiccup would occasionally say something romantic. It was so swee- Not Again! Stupid brain! The teacher came in a few minutes later and his eyes looked around the class.

"Ah! Looks like we have a new student in our class today." He said smiling at me. He came up to my desk and asked me for my name, which of course I gave.

"Astrid Hofferson sir." I stated proudly and he started bursting into laughter. Everyone gave him weird looks. "Whats so funny" Hiccup asked calmly. The teacher tried to stop laughing and replied. "She can't be Astrid Hofferson pshhh." At that I started feeling offended. "Thats ok if you wont believe me. I'll just tell everyone about that time when I caught you in-"

"SHHHHH!" He told me quickly. I smirked. "Well uh...sorry for the inconvenience Miss Hofferson. I nodded and caught Hiccup looking at me confused. I was going to expose that Sir had accidentally went to the girls bathroom in the staff area. How did I know? I saw him go inside when I was going to the Nurse. XD! I whispered to Hiccup. "I'll explain later." After lesson we both left and I told him if it was ok not to be around each other 24/7. He said it was ok because he needed to catch up with his friends anyway. We seperated and, as usual, I sat at the bench in the School Garden. It wasn't as quiet as it used to be because boys started following me around everywhere. And when I say everywhere I literally mean everywhere. I tried going to the toilet when I noticed some trying to follow me in which is so creepy. I slammed the door in their faces and grabbed my phone to text Hiccup. I really needed his help now.

A - Hiccup? Can I have some help please?

H - Depends... what is it?

A - Boys keep following me everywhere!

H - Get used to it since I already confirmed, you look hot. ;)

A - No Hiccup! When I say everywhere I mean they tried to get into the girls bathroom with me!

H - ... Which bathroom?

A - The one beside Maths!

H - How do you know they're not gone?

A - I can hear them talking about me... NOW HURRY UP BEFORE THEY KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN!

H - K! Be there in 3

Hiccup's POV (YAY)

I was explaining to my friends about me and Astrid. Yes, they find her attractive too. They kept bugging me about how we met, how she was ugly and now the prettiest girl in school. Literally! She even beats Heather! She's actually quite nice. I was thinking about how she perfectly moves her sexy body and how she laughs and smiles. She doesn't even eat lady like! Thats the best! I kept thinking about her when my phone vibrated from a text. I snapped out of it and looked at it. From Asty... yeah we made nicknames for each other.

I read the messages and cracked a smile when she was freaking out about how boys follow her around. I'm sure it wasn't that bad until she said they tried to follow her into a toilet?!? They can't mess with my gir- I mean friend who happens to help your life and is very attractive. After she said where she was I ran quickly through the halls when I bumped into Heather.

I tried to get past but she kept blocking me.

"Why in a rush babe?" She said inoccently.

"I'm not your babe I have Astrid." I smirked and she looked at me frowning. I took that moment to walk past her and ran to the girls bathroom but as I was running I heard Heather shout something to me. "YOU'RE MINE HICCUP HADDOCK! MINE!!!" I rolled my eyes and tried to find Astrid. I saw where she was and she was right... I saw about 5 boys crowding around the doors... one was trying to look through the gap. Perverts. I pushed them out the way and started knocking on the door. "GO AWAY GOD DAMN IT!" I heard Astrid screan aggressively. "Astrid it's me!" I said calmly and growled at the other boys who eventually walked away. She opened the door and revealed her perfect face... did I really say that? Mehh who cares not like she heard.

"Heard what?" She asked Oh Shit I said it out loud!

"Uh...uhmm.... the Cafeteria's selling... muf..no uhm bac.. no I mean POTATOS!" She laughed at my poor excuse but seemed to buy it. Her laughing made me blush and I tried to hide it with my hoodie but shes too good. "HAHA YOU'RE BLUSHING TOO!" She yelled and burst out laughing even more. I groaned. "Shut up!" I told her. "Make me" she said sassily so I did what I wanted to do again. I kissed her but instead of quick kisses I made it long and passionate. What made it better was she was kissing back. But when we stopped to gasp for air she slapped me then ran away... glad nobody was around to see that.

I still smiled at the feeling of her soft pink lips on mine.

~~~~~~

Hey Guys! This chapter was rushed because I need to leave in an hour and I won't be back for a week! Sorry if its not good but aftet I finish the book... major editing will be started! Have a nice day! 😀