Part 10 - Your Stuck Forever

Right! First off, thank you guys so nuch for 100+ votes. I know for some that may be small but for me thats a huuugge acheivment and thanks you guys for 1k reads!

I would list off peoples names but it might not be fair if I miss somebody out so...

... if you're reading this...

...YOU ARE THE BEST!

But special mention to Astrid_love_Hiccup for making the awesome cover! I admit, old one was crap but I had no time to make another one so Thanks!

On with the story! :)

~~~~~

Astrid's POV

I just got ready for school and now, I wait for my very late 'boyfriend' who I have called for the tenth time.

"Pick up. Pick Up" I mumbled to myself.

Hiccup <3

A - Hiccup! Where the hell are you?

H - Oh gods. I overslept. Sorry! I'm on my way there as I speak.

A - You have 10 minutes. No wait 8 Minutes or else i'm walking on my own.

H - gotcha. Wait outside for me.

A - ok. But just hurry up! I do not want to be in trouble with Mildew!

H - i'm with ya. But, hang up. I'm driving here!

A - *sighs* moron

I hung up on him and waited at my front porch. It wasn't until 5 minutes that he got here and 2 minutes to get to school.

"Shit! Mildews gonna kill us!" I practically yell at him inside his car.

"Look, i'm sorry ok?"

"Yeah yeah. Sorry's not gonna stop whatever Mildews gonna do to us."

"I'll take the blame. Dont worry."

"Fine. But, I expect an apology to me if I do get in trouble."

"Alright alright"

~ Time Skip ~

"Sorry we're late Mr M!" I said breathlessly opening the door.

"Hm. Miss Hofferson, I would expect this from Haddock but not you."

"Detention for both of you." He said handing us our detention slips.

'And in precisly 9 Hours, mom's gonna kill me'

"Mr Mildew? It was my fault for her being late. I overslept and forgot I had to pick her up to."

"Hm... still. Miss Hofferson should have known the concequences." Mildew said smirking evily at us.

"Fine." I groan and sat at an empty seat with Hiccup next to me. What I didn't expect in the lesson was of whispers about us.

"Psst... It's obvious they were late because they did 'it'. Look at their hair and Hiccup's jeans arn't properly on."

I glares at the people and minded my own buisness when I had enough. I was about to speak when Hiccup cut me off.

"CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT UP! WE DID NOT DO 'IT' AND EVEN IF WE DID ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!"

He yelled when Mildew left the room.

"Hiccup!" I hissed and motioned for him to sit back down.

People started to shut up when the twins approached us.

"Are you sure you guys did nothing?" Tuff asked raising a brow at us.

"Yes Tuff. We did nothing." I repeated

"So why were you two late?" Ruff asked

"Because..." I punched Hiccup on the shoulder and he rubbed it in pain. "... this guy overslept!" I told her.

"Ohh... Well, next time, do your hair properly so people don't make rumours." She warned us.

"Yeah. We get it Ruff." Hiccup told her. And she went back to hitting her brother

"People these days..." I murmur.

"I know, right? They never mind their own damn buisness." He said and I chuckled.

"But Hiccup, we need to talk. About the deal." I whisper to him and he nodded.

~ time skip ~

"So, what did you wanna talk about?"
Hiccup asked.

"Well, I mean, the deal right?" He nodded

"Yeah? Well anyway, ermm, when will it end?"

"Why? Miss me already?" He smirked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok. Um... it actually depends, it's really up to if girls if they give up on me."

"Looks like it'll have to be forever then Hiccy!"

"Aww. Yay! Your stuck with me forever Asty!" He says playfully and I stuck my tongue out.

In the corner of my eye I saw Heather scoffing at us and I saw Ruffnut... Fangirling on us?

"Awww! YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE! YOU ARE MY OTP GUYS!" She squealed.

I blush and Hiccup chuckled.

"But your nicknames for each other are adorable too! Hiccy and Asty! Omg you guys need a ship name, how about Asscup-" she paused momentarily seeing my death glare"-no ok. Umm... HICCSTRID!" She squealed and everyone in the hall stared at her.

"Okay..." I say not knowing how to react.

"Anyway, Astrid and I were about to go to our lockers so.." He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"I don't know how to react to that." I said thinking about Ruffnut

"Me neither. She's never had an OTP before, except her and Eret."

I giggle and he smiles. "Your not bad nerdy."

"Not too bad yourself baddy."

"Baddy?"

"Yeah Baddy for Bad Boy."

"Good to know you know my rep."

"Yeh ok. Should we go back inside so that there are no rumours?"

"Lets." He said and took hold of my hand, gently and softly tugged on it.