Introductions and Glitter

Henry
"Charlotte might be a little late today she said wanted to try something different with her hair." Bianca told us leaning against some lockers. When I say 'us' I mean Jasper, Chole, Noah, Dani and me. We're kinda known around school as in everyone knows the names of the people in our squad.

We have Noah and Daniella, they are known as being that cute couple everyone gags at but also wants to have a relationship like them.

Next we have Chloe and Jasper, two polar opposites but you can tell they like each other except they can't. They're so blind.

And now we have Bianca and myself. It's cliche, she's the most popular girl in school and I'm the most popular guy Bianca says.

Last we have Charlotte, Bianca's cute, adorable, pretty, se- okay let me stop! Get it together Henry your taking about her sister. As you can see I have this thing with Charlotte. She's so nice and she's not clingy like her sister. Charlotte could be a singer or model if she wanted to, hell maybe even a scientist because she's so smart. She is just perfect, her kissable lips would fit perfect on mine her and cute height just makes me want to grab her, wrap her legs around my me, hold her to my chest, and carry her around.

"Hen-Hen? You there?" Bianca said tugging on my arm.  What did she want?!

" I wasn't listening, what did you say?" I heard whispering and some chuckles beside me, I look back to see Jasper and Noah with Dani under Noah's arm talking to Chloe looking at me with knowing looks.

"I said Charlotte should be here soon. She texted me and told me she should be aro-" I wasn't listening anymore, I was watching my goddess walk over to us. How does she always look so cute.

I wonder how long it took for her to straighten her hair and add glitter

" Oh my goodness! Charlotte you look so pretty!" Danielle yelled catching everybody else's attention.

"Char!" Bianca said running over to Charlotte, dragging me along with her.

I don't think I'll make it to the end of the day with her looking like that.

She's sooo hot...