A Monday and A Smooch

Henry

We all went home after we ate dinner at Chars house again.

I still can't believe what Bianca said about her own sisters singing. Even if she didn't like it she could've been like 'Oh it was okay but you probably need to work on this' even though Bianca sounds like a obese cat who is in distress and screeching because it can't reach a big bowl of tuna because it hasn't ate in 45 minutes...it's that bad.

Anyway it is currently 6:54am on a Monday and I'm on my way to pick up Charlotte since her parents went out of town because Mrs. Johnson's sister gave birth to triplets late last night and Bianca's playing hooky. I feel sorry for that woman, she'll never get to sleep again.

Pulling up to Charlottes house I honk to see her on the porch playing on her phone. She jumped and I started laughing. She opened the passenger door and hopped into my ride, staring at me like I was crazy.

"Don't scare me! I could've died from fear!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Nuh uh!" I said pursing my lips.

"It happens in those Goosebumps Books they make us read in school late September to the end of October!"

"Trrruuueee..." They used to read us those books all day when we were younger but it was worse when they read 'Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark' to us. Teachers came up behind you for no damn reason and grab you, like bish get yo crusty, musty, busted, and disgusted, old as mold bony fingers tf off me.

Charlotte broke me out of my thoughts by saying, "How do I look?"

Hebshamakakgejsiajdndgskauejao...er mer gersh...like my last meal. Delicious.
"You look goooooood." That had her laughing. I started driving and all the way to school she was eyeing me. Once I parked and got out, she came running to my side and started looking me up and down.

"You look hot to me. Later Hen." And with that said she kissed the corner of my mouth. I'm sure she left her sexy mark.

😂😂😂I wanted to make this juicy but I just made myself a little bit uncomfortable

😂😂😂
I wanted to make this juicy but I just made myself a little bit uncomfortable.🦄💕✌️