You Look Very Cute Today.

Bianca

I need to honest with myself.

I put way more into this relationship with Henry plus I'm going to Kids In The Woods in 2 days.

That's the reason why I'm staying at home and saying I'm 'sick'.

It's time to end this.

I may have wanted this, but it hurts a bit

Henry

The gang and I were in our 3rd period and lucky for us today was a chill day. All of our teachers are letting us do what we want for the next week or so because the schools copier broke and the new one could take up to a week or two get here. We have the laziest teachers, they could've gave us work out of the book, but hey, I'm not complaining.

All of a sudden I don't know what came over me Charlotte was sitting down to my left and the girls next to her and the guys were to my right. Everything was just right and I knew I could hurt Bianca or myself like this anymore.

So I texted her. Yeah I know, but I couldn't do this anymore and to my defense she was going to do the same thing. As you probably could see everything worked out just fine.

Charlotte was so cute talking to Chloe and Dani and I didn't want to pull her out of her conversation, but now that I was single I could do things I weren't able to do before with Charlotte.

(Henry also has a SnapBack on. Don't judge meh😂😂😂)

"Charlotte?" She turned around and put her pencil down from where she was waving it around in her hand.

"Yeah Hen? Do you need help with something?" She asked pushing some of her curls ways from her eyes.

"No. I just wanted to say you look very cute today." That was easier than I thought it would be.

Charlotte started smiling a bit. I knew she was blushing even though I couldn't really see it.

"Th-thanks Henry!" She pushed out.

I nodded to her and she turned back to her conversation with the girls while the guys went in about what just happened between me and Charlotte.

I might just get the girl of my dreams.

Jaceabela is over. I don't care what you say. If they don't follow each other then it has to be over. Why would you not follow your significant other?

🦄💕✌️