III. ➵ what the hell

May 15
(Morning)

Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Ask me how I feel about this community, come on, ask me.

If you do, I'm gonna say it's amazing. The livelihood here is insane! There's such a big population! I haven't seen anything like this since the Warhead Syndicate Bunker that papa ran before we found the warehouse.

I'll be honest with you, I really liked this place... a lot more than I did the warehouse. It was cozy here, there's was a friendly aura everywhere and they seemed to have their stuff together.

Where I'm forced to stay is frustrating, the aura sucks, and half of the time-- papa can't even play nice.

My gut was telling me to stay clear of this place, but I thought, what the hell? I need some time to mess around and not really care if people like it or not... even though I really am gonna care what they do and do not like because I'm a sensitive little boy who has a father that'll beat his ass in a heartbeat.

I was walking up the gravel road when I heard a very loud moo. I figured that maybe I was just hearing things because... I mean it's not uncommon to go insane in the apocalypse, but then I heard snorts and clucks.

There were freakin' cows, pigs, and chickens right next to me! I hadn't seen any of those animals in god knows how long! They were so cute and fat and I wanted to give them all hugs!

One of the cows was up at the fence and I couldn't help but walk over there. I checked both ways and slowly drug my feet towards it, sticking my hand out to rub his forehead.

I recognised a muscular man walking around the perimeter continuously and I began to get scared. I thought they were onto me, I thought I was going to die for intruding.

It was that handsome man from earlier! The one who was talking to that Yumiko woman and that man with one hand!

I thought I was screwed, I really did, I thought my ass was going to get busted, but he just sent a soft smile my way raised two of his fingers up for a lazy wave.

The side of my mouth twitches into a grin and I take my hand away from the cow, wiping the dirt from his face on my jeans.

There seemed to be a crowd near a big tent, and I wanted to see what was going on. Standing in the shadows is that I was going to do, but it didn't matter as long as I got a quick look.

There was four teenage boys, a very pretty Hispanic woman, an older man, a teenage girl, and then red headed brute all lines up at a table full of food. It looked like fruit and meat, but I couldn't exactly see past the ginger's muscular body.

'Usually when people are hungry, they go get a plate instead of standing there with their stomach growling'
I hear a cheeky voice behind me, making me jump. It was soft and cheerful, but my gracious, it scared the hell out of me!

'O-oh, I-I'm not hungry, ma'am-- I was just... I was just watching the smiles on their faces'
I lie, face already turning a bright red as my palms begin to sweat profusely.

She grins, putting a hand on her hip.
'Everyone's favourite part of the day'

I let out a nervous chuckle, I felt like I was gonna throw up, I didn't handle socialising very well.
'T-They look... really happy'

One Sided Love ➵ Carl Grimes GayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara