School Hours pt. 2

I decided to go to my dance class wear surprisingly they were playing a reggae song.

"Kurai come join us ,we're learning different genres and today we're learning how to dance to reggae" our dance teacher explained. He was gay that's why he wanted to dance a genre that involves hips ,twerking and ass-shaking. (Ass ass ass ass)I managed to say something that wasn't covered in my accent.

"Ok let's do it!" Everyone cheered.

"But you gotta go change first" I nodded and went in my dance clothes.

Except the hair everything else but the hair.

I walked in everyone was surprised to see me wearing something like this.

"Okay class listen to this first person to find a dance to it will get to skip class tomorrow. " the teacher said ( teacher is not Japanese btw and the class is mixed with Japanese , black , and Hispanic) the teacher decided to put on the song "fever "by vybz kartel.

The song started everyone started to move until me and another started moving our hips and ticking.

( a dance where you move your hips in a stiff but sexy sway)

"Uh oh ,look at Italia she got hips and moves" a girl said.
(Italia is Kurai nickname because Kurai has her little accent)

Soon Kurai started finding every beat and sway her hips moving her butt and actually coming up with a dance to it.

One guy secretly took a video and sended it to the whole school ,

Once the song was over and the girls finished dancing with her , they high-fived her and cheered.

" well Kurai guess you get to skip class tomorrow" siera said. Kurai glanced at her.

"I am not going to skip class " I said.

"Oh" siera smiled and walked away.

"Woah Kurai, you already have 16 million likes on YouTube" a girl said. I stopped smiling and ran to the girls phone.

"Tyra what video?!". I exclaimed. Tyra showed me the video and I panicked.

"Oh my gosh if the sakamaki brothers see this ...." I mentioned. Just like that I changes back to my normal clothes and the bell rang.I walked through the halls.

" oh it's Kurai the dancing slut!" A girl yelled.
" nia-chan go away I'm not in mood" I said walking faster. She soon caught up to me and slammed me against the wall.

"We'll I guess you didn't learn your lesson about respect" nia hissed. One of her friends grabbed me and slammed me on the ground. I whimpered and got up.

"Now she is trying to get big" one other girl scowled. They started beating the crap out of me . That's when a black aura surrounded me.

"Leave me alone!" Just like that I pulled out my gun and aimed it.

"Now, I will tell you this one last time- I DONT WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY A RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BITCH!!" The girls stood there.

"Awww now she tring to act tough such a pity" I then cocked my gun. (Hehe cocked... ).

"Should've turned around" I shot all of them with the sound echoing through the building. I put my gun away and hissed at the bleeding girls.

I went to science when reiji pulled me aside." Kurai, are you okay? Did you get hurt? I heard gun shots down the hall" he checked for any injuries.

"My little cherrie I'm fine " he nodded stiffly and walked to his seat. I decided to skip the rest of my classes until lunch.

Lunch time hoes!)

I sat under a tree next to siera ,singing a sad song.

" Siera why do you always sing sad songs?" I asked she shrugged.
" guess it makes me feel better" she complied.

"How about this I've been working on it ahem"

I am a person of survival
But growing up that was not really my title.
A dead soul that was screaming revival,
A young who became suicidal
I felt the hits and the kicks of society
Probably the reason why I suffer from anxiety
I was never a form of perfection
So I became the best example of neglection
They call me names from dumb bitch to white trash
To other shit I won't say
It's that bad
They call me up and would always need back up
Call me a "slut" and say my family is jacked up

Death threats every time I logged in
On some other shit then ,damn here we go again.
I was already alone , now I'm looking for a friend, got no friends so here I am wishing it would end
And it didn't , it never did, was always something.

Every time I felt good,they would remind me I was nothing
Every time I was down
They couldn't help themselves but kick me ,

It tore me apart,took all the fight I had left in me.
I has enough , I was so fucking done .
I didn't know what to do, I couldn't face the drama,
so I decided to run but you can't run forever.
Eventually you'd get tired
So I just stated at the rope , wishing my life would expire.

I mean fuck it , if I am really nothing
Then Nobody would stop me taking that rope and jumping.
So I took tied it around my little throat, and proceeded to jump
When my mom bust in the door.
I didn't know what to do
I didn't know what to say

I saw the tears in her eyes,
I felt the pain go away
How can I be so selfish
How can I think I'm nothing
When the woman who gave me life ,obviously thought I was something.
Now I pray, pray for the people who never saw the light
Pray for the people who still cry at night.
And those people will think of my words as protection

Think if them as light when you fight depression .
'Cause I know what it's like
I been there before
For every closed room I'm here to open a door .im hear to open a door.

Siera smiled.

"That was beautiful" she complimented.

"Mercí, thank you"

That when the bell rang and it was time to go home . I didn't realize that two makami brothers were watching me. Planning something.

To be continued...

So my little cherries how was it? Okay ?bye see you in the next chapter.

Leave comment if you want me to add you in the story or something bye!!!