Regrets

As I walked in to the limo  all the boys were just looking at me.

"Wí, May help you my cherries?your looking at me funny" I said laito sat next to me and put his arm around me, I pulled it off me.

"You saw the video didn't you?" They nodded. Yui giggled.

" I didn't know you can move so ...sexually" laito purred in my ear. I blushed and got out the limo.

" And where do you think your going?" Reiji asked.
" walking home" I said going back into the school yard.

"But the mansions that way" Ayato commented.

"My little cherrie I am aware now shoo" I motioned them off. The limo went off and I went back on the school grounds to siera.

"Little strawberry are you okay ?you seem upset" siera got up and walked towards the makami brothers.

"Oh no , siera come back please I need a ride home" Yuma then walked up to me and tried to push me to a tree . I dodged and went back to my strawberry.

"My little strawbe-" I was cut of by siera slapping me. It stung like a bitch. I put my hand where she has slapped me.
" Don't EVER talk to me again you fake whore!" Siera yelled. I stepped back and surprised siera hit me . She left with the makami's and I was alone at this point.

What did I do? I thought

I decided to go to the lake near the sakamaki mansion.
I took a deep breath and started singing the most emotional song .

I punched the ground hard and the lake water jumped up high ,splashing lots of water on me.

" I regret staying here, I regret saying I promise, I regret being a servant and protector. I regret not having time to make close friends, I regret my life choices, I REGRET PROTECTING THE BOYS!!!! I wish Karl never took me in! I regret trying to hide my true self, I regret living on like siera , I don't know what wrong with me, but I'm broken!!" I pulled my knees to my chest with my arms surrounding them and holding them in place.

I started to cry softly.
"I wish I can start over" i whimpered.

Okay so I know that this , to me was a short chapter but you know I'm tired. Bye little cherries